Special Chapter 1: Bellamy

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's a special gift for all of you, especially those who could not get their own Belle Ville Series Books. And syempreee, big thanks to those who bought BV series books kahit ang mahal niya. Maraming salamat talaga! :))) Kindly reload the pages lang or the entire Belle Ville stories in your library if you want to read them all over again. I uploaded here on Wattpad the edited version ng Belle Ville Series para mas okay silang basahin. And para . . . mas ma-feel niyo 'yong special chapters. Anyway, here are the special chapters for Belle Ville Series! I posted 7 special chapters for Belle Ville Series (2 special chapters for TWTW, 2 special chapters for TPTP, and 3 special chapters for TCTS). Ito 'yong special chapters na nilagay ko sa book version, which was released three months ago, and finally pinost ko na rin dito sa Wattpad para mabasa niyo rin kahit hindi kayo nakabili ng books last September. Sana ma-enjoy niyo at ma-appreciate niyo 'tong Christmas gift ko sa inyo. :))) Merry Christmas!

And lastly, please take note: TPTP Special Chapter 1 may have been part of the Epilogue of the Wattpad version, but I had to put it in a separate chapter on the book version kaya napunta siya sa Special Chapter 1. If you're not interested in reading this part again, you may proceed to the next part (TPTP Special Chapter 2) which I'm sure you haven't read yet lalo na kung hindi mo pa nabasa 'yong book version.

________

SPECIAL CHAPTER

ONE

Bellamy

"I'M sorry, but do you have any ice cream here? Can't see one," a little girl asked the lady in the counter.

I think she was just my age. My height wasn't that far from hers.

"Ay, sorry. Wala, eh."

She frowned and left the store. My eyes landed on the ice cream I was holding right now. Sa tingin ko ay ito na 'yong huling ice cream kanina, nauna lang akong kumuha kaysa sa kanya.

I paid for it immediately and ran as fast as I could to follow that girl from the store.

Finally, she was walking too slow, so I kept on following her from behind.

I want to know where she lives. I didn't even know why I was feeling this way. Maybe because I was surrounded by guys all the time, seeing a girl like her felt so new to me.

She was damn pretty.

I hid behind the tree when she sat on the porch of some house.

Was that their house? All right, now I know where she lives. Good work, Bellamy.

I was about to march towards her and give her my ice cream, but I halted when her eyes darted somewhere else. And there I saw a little boy from the house next to theirs.

She was staring at him for too long. It was too long that it made me want to punch that little boy's face already.

That boy looked familiar to me but I couldn't remember where I've seen him.

"I'm bleeding! My nose is bleeding! Wahhhh!" she cried out loud.

I was about to run and help her, but the little boy came to her first.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" he said, nervousness crossing his face.

She glared at him and continued to cry. Cute.

"This is the worst birthday ever!" she complained.

Birthday niya pala? Bakit ice cream lang ang gusto niya?

Napatitig sa kanya 'yong batang lalaki. "It's your birthday?"

"Why do you care? Just go away!" She pushed him.

He handed her a face towel. "Here. Use this," he said politely.

"I'm really sorry, that's the least thing I can do for you. I still don't have a job. I can't buy you a gift." He let out a long sigh. Like it was a sin for not giving her a present on her birthday.

She raised a brow at him. "Why do you feel sorry for me? You don't even know me."

"Oh. Right. I'm Gonz. What's your name?"

Gonz, huh. I'll never forget your name, jackass.

"I'm Rara."

My lips curved into a smile when I heard her say her name. Watching her from afar, my fist clenched when I saw him offering his hand to her.

She accepted his hand, grinning from ear to ear as they walked together.

And from that day, I promised myself that I would do anything to get her attention. Even if I have to date a lot of girls to make her hate me, I'd still do it. Hate was still a feeling, right? I just have to get her attention whatever it takes.

I found a trash can near me so I threw my ice cream away.

One day, you're going to look at me in the eye and realize how deep you've fallen for me.