02

YOI GOTTA WORK HARD TO MAKE IT LOOK EASY

YOU WERE ENTRANCED the moment your eyes met Velvet and Veneer's sharp cerulean-blue ones from where you were standing beside of the stage inside Mount Rageous' enormous concert arena, and for a moment it seemed as though time ticked slower

YOU WERE ENTRANCED the moment your eyes met Velvet and Veneer's sharp cerulean-blue ones from where you were standing beside of the stage inside Mount Rageous' enormous concert arena, and for a moment it seemed as though time ticked slower. You could feel your knees becoming jello beneath you, beads of sweat forming on your freezing palm while holding the mic.

Goodness gracious did they sound so out of this world.

A small smile adorned your lips expecting they'd return it. Unfortunately they didn't, instead Velvet gave you a frown while Veneer rolled his eyes as they performed on the stage. You took notice of how it was mostly Velvet who sang louder and bolder, meanwhile Veneer was just happy to be performing with his sister with confidence.

Their performance came to an end eventually; their fans roared with praises that they engulfed in resulting for the arena to slightly rumble and vibrate. Now you understood the hype towards them. They did not just sing and dance, they sing and danced with pure confidence, power, and dedication. They performed, served, ate the whole arena up and left no crumbs whatsoever that you feared the people might get disappointed when it's your turn. How could you even get to their level of greatness?!

You were brought back to reality when you felt your secretary Chanel, tap you on the shoulder urging you to pay attention to the announcer that's currently introducing your name to the crowd. You walked up stage while they exited and at the moment you didn't expect to hear the same volume of cheers Velvet and Veneer received when the spotlight pointed to your figure.

You unconsciously searched for the duo to see their reaction, and when you did they did not seemed pleased. The whole time you sang, the two superstars kept on scoffing, rolling their eyes, glaring, and gossiping at you from below. Not paying any attention.

Instead of being disappointed, it made you even more giddy. Them being all mad and agitated only meant that they saw you as a threat to their career, they see you as competition. You smirked at the thought and continued to perform feeling a sense of pride; giving it your all just to spite the two. Ever since that day you made it your life's goal to constantly annoy Velvet and Veneer to the bone for no apparent reason - whether it be through performing or through small interactions backstage. You didn't really despise them for giving such a bitch ass attitude, nor did you love them too much either. Afterall, being in the music industry only meant that you guy's are 'rivals'.