04

TO KEEP MAKING THAT MONEY

IT'S SAFE TO SAY that although the performance didn't go as planned, it still went well

IT'S SAFE TO SAY that although the performance didn't go as planned, it still went well. The fans hadn't realize that all the 'friendly' interactions on stage were improvised and isn't done to please the people, rather a way to try and sabotage each other. Even then, somewhere in the middle of the performance you three silently agreed to pause the petty fights and focus on the goal instead; to make history on stage.

Eventually, the music festival ended in six hours. After decending from the stage, Velvet and Veneer didn't mutter a single word or tease to you, like you're invisible to them.

A few days later, after the whole music show fiasco, you received a text from Ritz saying that he'd love to interview you on Bop on Top - on a special segment where there'd be an audience on set! You agreed obviously, who in their right mind would let this opportunity slip off? Being interviewed on television will result to more reach and recognition (not that you don't have more than enough of fame).

Having no manager meant that you could do anything, and I mean anything. You want to go party? Sure go ahead, who'd stop you anyways? You don't know what to do with this collab offer? Take your time, decline it or accept it, it wouldn't matter. For there is no manager that will keep spitting their orders at you like a puppet. You are your own manager you manage your own agency, ofcourse with the help of your secretary slash assistant Chanel.

The day came and you were more than ready to be sitting on one of those chairs and be asked questions.

"Everyone, please give a round of applause for [name]!" one of your most famous song (out of many) started to play, a signal for you to appear on camera. You emerged from the backstage to the main area, earning a chorus of claps from the crowd. You acknowledged them my waving with a smile before sitting on the big couch, infront of it was a small glass coffee table, then there sat Ritz on his usual chair just across your position. A noticeable change in furniture didn't go unnoticed by you; the usual two separated chairs are now turned into one long cushioned couch that could fit three people.