AMBIVALENT <3

WORK

WORK.

LOUD MUSIC, rumbling beats, blaring cheers of the fans

LOUD MUSIC, rumbling beats, blaring cheers of the fans. All these would annoy other people who hates noises, but oh how you love it.

It's what you grew up with.

Having parents who were once superstars in Mount Rageous before they moved out made you want to follow their footsteps - and you gladly did. Now you can proudly say that you've become the very person you wanted to be when you were a kid.

Little you would be so proud.

Ofcourse, it would've been extremely difficult without the help of your good friends, namely Chanel and Kid Ritz who stood by your side and helped you reach the pedestal; you were thankful to have known them.

All your hard work paid off, making you the most famous popstar there is - even outside of Mount Rageous. All the sleepless nights and fatigues was worth it; because now you're living the life of a royalty. The riches, the fame, and the fans feeds your unbreakable ego. The risks you took to get your title as "Mount Rageous' fashionable pop royalty" is more than rewarding.

Added the fact that you now have two amazingly talented people named Velvet and Veneer by your side.

If you were to tell your younger self that the two celebrities who hates your guts became your greatest friends - they would've laughed at your face and say "that's absurd"

Oh well, destiny does favor you after all.

The day of the comeback performance has arrived. Rage Dome has never been this full to the brim before - perhaps every Mount Rageons were excited to see you, Velvet, and Veneer on stage again.

Waves of vibration could be felt in the backstage from how hyped up the crowd was while Brozone was performing for the opening.