12

OH WOAH

OH WOAH

AS PROMISED the day after the sleep over Velvet and Veneer had invited you over to their studio for a collab

AS PROMISED the day after the sleep over Velvet and Veneer had invited you over to their studio for a collab. While your feet walked, your eyes scanned over the paper where you had written the lyrics of the song specifically made for this team up titled "Applause", smiling even wider at the thought of how much it fits Velvet and Veneer.

They said that their studio was located on the higher floors, so you took the stairs (avoiding elevators at all cost after the accident).

After what seemed to be forever, you'd finally reached their studio. You were glad when Velvet and Veneer took the efforts to wait for you outside the door, in their much more simpler outfits. Almost immediately, they pulled you inside and told you to spill the plans for today. They absolutely loved your composition and was more than excited to finally be able to record it.

They sound so horrible.

Floyd wasn't lying when he said that they can't sing; Velvet and Veneer sounded like rats being strangled trying to hit the notes. "Geez, what's happening to you guys? you don't sound like yourselves" you deadpanned, feeling a migrane from the noise.

Velvet and Veneer took the offense deeply, both of their hands flew over their open mouths while furrowing their brows. "How dare you [name]!" Veneer screeched. "If you want this track to be good you both better practice" you crossed your arms over your chest, looking at Veneer to your left, then Velvet to your right. "You know we don't need to rush" you shrugged.

The way you were acting extremely bossy (according to the siblings) made Velvet agitated. She is not used to being told what to do, because she should the one doing the commanding. "You know what, I'm so tired of you bitching around. I'm getting out of here and I will use that damn troll" she dotted on your chest with her stiletto nails, glaring at you. "Crimp! unlock the door!" she screamed, looking directly at crimp that was hovering at thr control panels of the recorder. "R-right away Velvet!" she answered.