19

ME

ME

YOU'VE BEEN HOUSING Velvet and Veneer for a little over a year now because all their private properties were taken away as payment, including their penthouse and Veneer's illegal pet monkey

YOU'VE BEEN HOUSING Velvet and Veneer for a little over a year now because all their private properties were taken away as payment, including their penthouse and Veneer's illegal pet monkey. Surprisingly, you had convinced them to do vocal practices every single day and was impressed by how fast they improved — they sound nearly the same as they did with Floyd; whom they became close friends with, fortunately.

It was Floyd himself who pushed to have a great friendship with them, despite being mistreated. Since he's seen them behind the scenes, he saw their vulnerable sides and how they're just teens wanting to achieve their dream, so he couldn't really blame them for doing what they did.

Speaking of, Floyd and his brothers came to visit your studio today to talk about the upcoming event that will be held at the infamous Rage Dome. A collaboration.

You comfortably sat on the floor, back against the solid wall. On either side if you, Velvet and Veneer laid their heads on your shoulder from exhaustion due to their non-stop practice.

"So you mean to tell me you want us to be the intro for the show?" said Spruce, sitting on top of the audio interface. You met his wife and kids once when you visited Vacay Island. Brandy, his very tall soulmate, is a total sweetheart. And his children? They're chaotic but adorable! They freaked out the moment they saw you order, turns out they're one of your biggest fans!

You nodded "yup, perform all the songs you want, the stage is yours to take for the intro"

"Hopefully we don't need to hit the perfect family harmony to stand out, 'cause I heard you're a total monster on stage!" Clay laughed to himself at his silly joke, beside him, Spruce laughed as well. "Come on guys can we move on from that? I'm cringing just thinking about the way I acted before" John Dory, the oldest, covered his face in shame as he lay on the floor.

"Awww I'm not all that good Clay, don't give me all the credits" the softness of your voice visibly made Velvet and Veneer relax even more, their eyelids dropping slowly.