03

YOU GOTTA LIVE FAST

YOU GOTTA LIVE FAST

"GOODNESS GRACIOUS MAN" Chanel frantically searched for tissues, or a cloth, or literally anything that could absorb liquid just to prevent the immense heat of the coffee that Velvet and Veneer purposely spilled on you burn your skin

"GOODNESS GRACIOUS MAN" Chanel frantically searched for tissues, or a cloth, or literally anything that could absorb liquid just to prevent the immense heat of the coffee that Velvet and Veneer purposely spilled on you burn your skin. "Over there—"

"Don't move" your panicking assistant clasped your rising hand that was pointing towards a clean cloth folded neatly on top of a black filming chair. "It's so fucking hot" you complained through gritted teeth "I know darlin', I know, please don't die" Chanel urgently but swiftly took your outfit off (with your consent ofcourse), leaving you on your undergarments. She handed you the soft cotton cloth (avoiding looking at your exposed skin in respect) to wipe yourself dry. The coffee left a burning, stingy sensation on your skin, matched with a red stain caused by too much heat from your collarbone down to your abdomen.

"They sure do hate your guts, don't they?" Chanel chuckled sheepishly, handing you a clean robe so you wouldn't just walk around almost butt naked inside the changing room atleast. "Definitely, but hey, atleast their attention is on me" you shrugged wrapping the comfortable robe on your torso feeling its warmth. Chanel scoffed while rolling her eyes "you're crazy"

"I'm just kidding, in not that insane" both of your hands lifted in the air mocking a surrendering position. "Yeah sure"

What happened you may ask? Well, when you arrived at the location where the rehearsals are being held (which is also the same place where the event is going to take the same night), your eyes immediately landed at Velvet and Veneer who was modeling their way on your direction — coffees in hand. Suddenly you froze, the previous events came flooding your mind; from bumping into Crimp, to meeting Floyd, to knowing their deepest darkest secret. It's unbelievable how these two superstars you once adored are frauds disguising themselves as naturally talented celebrities. Definitely extremely cruel and power-hungry of them to illegally keep a troll and use them for their own greed. That little guy has a family himself! Or maybe even a band that's looking everywhere for him!

A burning sensation on your collarbone down to your abdomen was the only thing that pulled you back to reality, and when you blinked, Velvet and Veneer's chesire grins were the ones who greeted you. "Oops, maybe if you were more focused on dodging us instead of just ogling my gorgeous face, you wouldn't have had this coffee spilled all over you" Velvet taunted, the devious smirk on her lips made it obvious that she in fact did not accidentally spill that scorching hot coffee. Whether you'd dodged them or not, she would still have found a way to make you wet in coffee.