13

OH-WOAH

OH-WOAH

IF THERE IS ONE WORD to describe the dynamics and overall situation with you and the two number one superstars of Mount Rageous, it would be perplex

After the collab, things started to escalate and take a different turn. First and foremost, the song obviously went viral almost immediately after it was released — there were positive and negative reactions from some people, then another dating rumor had begun (about you and the siblings) and until now it still hasn't been addressed. Secondly, it has been a recent occurrence for you to be called into Velvet and Veneer's penthouse to either hangout or fulfill their explicit needs, sometimes you'd take the lead, most of the time the other way around.

"You done yet babes?" a pair of porcelain white arms draped around your waist, from the sassy and whiny tone made it obvious that it's Veneer — wearing a white tank top and black sweat pants with his hair unstyled. His breath smelled of wine when he whispered to your ear.

You huffed the smoke from the cigarette being held between your pointer and middle finger, while your unoccupied hand swatted Veneer's arms away as you felt his fingers pulling the ribbon of your white satin robe; slowly but surely unraveling it — almost revealing your skin. "We're at the balcony, have some shame Veneer" you scolded, feeling a bit dazed from the enormous distance of the glass balcony from the ground, and the man could only groan in frustration.

Velvet step out of the already opened sliding door in her loose black spaghetti-sleeved crop top with lace trims, and matching black laced boxer shorts, with her hair fully down; half empty wine glass in hand. Deciding to also join in on the sight seeing, standing next to you bumping shoulders lightly. "That's like your seventh cig, join us inside already" she rolled her eyes, taking a sip of the cold beverage.

"Not yet Vels" you took another drag of the cigarette before holding Velvet's chin with your free hand, then you pulled her close until your lips touched; blowing the smoke into her partially agape mouth. At first she was muddled, not expecting the sudden gesture. She ever so slightly chased for your lips when you pulled away, begrudgingly puffing the suffocating vapor; watching as it mixed with the fog of the  neon city at night.