18

WATCH

WATCH

IT'S ONLY AN HOUR LEFT before the court trial starts

IT'S ONLY AN HOUR LEFT before the court trial starts. The sound of loud footsteps bounced against the white and wide marble walls of the hallway that lead to a private waiting room for the participants and their acquaintances.

Veneer's heart hammered against his chest, confused as to why his hands were shaking ever so slightly as it twisted the knob of the luxurious wooden door. 'Why am i nervous? ' he asked himself. Then he remembered just who was waiting behind those closed doors; you.

He hesitated for a moment, taking two steps back to think. "Maybe I should go back and wait for Velvet to get ready.." he chuckled to himself, wiping the sweat off his palms. Veneer turned on his heel, looking left, right, front and back to see if someone witness him consider his actions and talk to himself. He began walking quietly and smugly, pretending that he's not bothered by anything at all.

"And where are you going?" Veneer froze at the sound of your voice. It's been so long since he last heard you talk because not oncce did you visit them, and he didn't exactly expect you to sound that commanding and attractive. You leaned on the doorframe with your arms crossed, watching as Veneer turned his head like a dear on headlights.

"[Name]..!" Veneer gulped, laughing awkwardly. For some reason, he felt so small beneath your sharp gaze. It's scary, yet seductive. His eyes landed on your head; taking in your facial features and the way you styled your hair perfectly. Then he observed your outfit that's simple but screamed rich and elegant; a black designer leather jacket wrapped over your shoulders, below it a wine red silk button up long-sleeved shirt with sleeves rolled just above your elbows that's tucked under loose black trousers that tightened at the waist, and lastly platform shoes that made you three or four inches taller than him.

What distracted him the most is how three of the upper buttons of your shirt were undone, exposing some of the skin of your neck and collarbone.

While Veneer was busy zoning out, you took the time to study his appearance as well. He was wearing the clothing that you sent made specifically just for this day. It was a black fitted  sleeveless turtleneck top that's slightly cropped, red flared pants that hugged his waist nicely, over it all is a red coat that reached just above his knees and simple black loafer shoes with an extra inch of heels. His hair isn't overly styled and it had grown longer, looking like a mixture of a mullet and above the shoulder wolf cut. His makeup is also simple; only a black eyeliner and his signature green lips.