08

YOU GOTTA WORK

YOU GOTTA WORK

THE BAR NEAR THE SUBURBS has become a second home to you at this point

THE BAR NEAR THE SUBURBS has become a second home to you at this point. The employees knew more about you and your entire life than your own 'very busy' parents. So here you are now, at the outskirts of Mount Rageous, making your way to the bar you grew up with. Upon entering  you were immediately greeted by the security guards and bartenders which became your friends.

It wasn't like the overly extravagant and neon bars and clubs in the city, it's more of a cozy-cabin type bar. It still have this modern vibes — though it's just more tame than the ones you'd normally encounter at the city. It gives comfort than adrenaline, if anything.

Today is one of the days where you'd occasionally drop off and have a little chitchat with your friend, also the bartender, Orchid. She was hysterical when you gave her a VIP ticket to the New Year's Celebration event of Mount Ragous at Rage Dome next month, wherein well-known artists will perform, including you and the two megastars that you love and hate. You knew she's a big fan of Velvet and Veneer so she's the first person you thought of when you were offered one VIP ticket to give out by the event's organizers when they had sent you the invitation (it was actually Chanel who received it since you were at the gala).

Her lavender cheeks flushed, and she was almost gripping her neatly tied purple hair off. The whole three hours of your stay Orchid was extremely hyper, and it made you happy because she's happy. But having to know Velvet and Veneer's secret, you felt a bit of pity for your friend, she'd definitely be so upset the moment the news reaches her somehow. You unconciously hope it would never happen though.

Eventually you had to part ways and bid goodbyes because it's already midnight (Orchid deemed it was too early). Ideally, you wouldn't really expect any celebrities hanging around the area because it's secluded; having no neighboring establishment. It's literally just one random bar at the border of Mount Rageous and it's suburbs.

So imagine your shock when you saw Kid Ritz laying on the curb across the street, admiring the stars.

"Ritz? what are you doing here?" you called out while crossing the road. It was obvious that he was as shocked as you are, for he immediately stood up and tidied himself before leaning on his motorcycle as if on reflex "yo [name]!" he blurted out. The small patches of dust on his sweatshirt and sweat pants told you that he has been resting there for more than an hour. "Didn't expect to see you here" he stated while shooting finger guns at your direction.