16

AHEAD

AHEAD

LIFE HAS BEEN HEAVENLY in the past six months after Velvet and Veneer has been put to jail

LIFE HAS BEEN HEAVENLY in the past six months after Velvet and Veneer has been put to jail. You've came to a realization of just how toxic the unlabeled relationship was and you were glad it's all over. All the fame, the money, the attention that was supposed to be theirs, were now on you. From being second in the leader boards, to the first in every list. For sure, they'd definitely be furious once the news reaches them somehow, but you paid no mind. Why would you even care when they didn't?

Obviously, reaching this level of carelessness took a few months. The first month of being separated, Chanel had to keep her eyes on you to prevent your feet from taking you to visit Rage Prison. Second month, you felt a hell lot of emptiness and broke down everytime you see something that reminds you of them. Third month, you grew to accept the fact that all your sulking wouldn't do you no good. You swore to not help them in the first place, anyways.

Now you're living life to the fullest without any hindrance.

"[Name], how have you been?"

Currently, you were at the bar. The very same bar where Orchid works at, the bar that stood as a second home for you. Your eyes visibly lit up seeing Kid Ritz with his hair tied in a half man-bun take a seat beside you, infront of the bar counter. "Never been better" you took a sip of your favorite drink, feeling a little tipsy. "how 'bout you Ritz?"

"I'm doing good too" he seemed to be a little drunk as well, propping his head on his palm. "We haven't seen each other in a while" he seemed gloomy.

"I know right? guess we've both been busy" you said, voice barely above a whisper. At the moment you started reminiscing back to the old days where you two along with Chanel didn't have any responsibility but to go to sleep, go to school, play, and repeat. Life was easy back then. "Yeah, but we wanted this, didn't we?" he smiled, remembering a core memory of when you three shared what you wanted as a future job.

"We did" you nodded, smiling as well.

There was a few moments of peaceful silence, until Ritz cleared his throat. "[Name] can I tell you something?"  "Go for it"