11

OH-WOAH

OH-WOAH

GETTING TRAPPED FOR AN HOUR inside the elevator changed the trajectory of your bond between Velvet and Veneer

From mortal enemies, to very close friends. Kind of.

Truthfully it could have been this way already if they didn't bitch around and talk to you properly when you had suddenly woken up inside their mansion after that cursed event. Their excuse when you brought this subject up being; "we act irrationally under pressure", which is in your opinion, a load of bullshit. But hey, it's Velvet and Veneer so you let it pass.

Early this morning, Velvet and Veneer gave you a personal visit in your own house. You had gotten quite accustomed to them randomly showing up looking all glitz and glam after giving your address three days ago. They asked you to come shop with them at the Shopping Central; the most prestigious shopping mall in Mount Rageous for you'd need to make an appointment first because the large mall only allows atleast fifty customers (rich people and celebrities only) inside.

Despite wanting to take a rest and prepare for the upcoming event, you begrudgingly agreed, they wouldn't take "no" as an answer anyways.

Currently, you and Veneer are following Velvet around like lost puppies as she runs her newly manicured fingers through the fabrics of the clothes displayed at the shelves of her favorite store with every step. You were amazed at how big the store is and how intricate the designs on the walls and every furniture; it seem to have a swan angel theme. The clothes were hung neatly by color and variety, and displayed in a way that it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The closets where the clothes were held was just slightly taller than you three, which makes it difficult to find Velvet whenever she manages to escape your vision.

All in all, the boutique had a library design and layout, but with clothes.

Aside from the usual colorful and animal print outfits Velvet goes for (which perfectly matches her dark and daring yet colorful personality), she also has a taste for light and creamy pastel garments. That's a new knowledge you had recently known.