07

YOU GOTTA WORK

YOU GOTTA WORK

IT'S SO DAMN COLD

IT'S SO DAMN COLD. The temperature of the room could rival Antarctica at this point. "Chanel pleaseee turn the ac down" you wrapped yourself with a big fluffy blanket like a burrito, still not opening your eyes trying to get some more sleep. Surprisingly, it smelt different than the usual scent of the fabric softener you often used - maybe your assistant wanted to try something new.

The sound of pitter-pattering footsteps made you cringe, since when did Chanel walk like that? She sounded so tiny, like a mop head scattering around! You Forced your eyes open wondering where the fuck did that noise come from, only to see it was from Crimp who's almost struggling to climb at the edge of the king-sized mattress. "Hey Crimp, can you call Chanel for me and tell her to turn the ac down?" you groggily spoke.

Wait. King-sized mattress? Crimp?

It almost felt like your world is spinning after you forced yourself to get up from the comforts of the soft bed has given you.

"O-oh I'm sorry to tell you this b-but Chanel's not here" Crimp explained sheepishly. You wiped the crusts off of your eyes in hopes to get a better vision of your surroundings. Quartz walls, high ceiling, the purple, pink, white, and gold color combination, the overly extravagant designs of the furnitures, and lastly the large circular animal-print carpet under the bed.

All of it reminded you of Velvet and Veneer.

Your squinted eyes landed on the fidgeting Crimp at the edge of the bed, then down to your outfit from last night's gala that you're still wearing, up until the kiss marks on your exposed collarbone made it into view making you flustered. "Where am i" you asked lowly. This made Crimp flinch almost knocking her glasses off "you're in Velvet a-and Veneers mansion - at the guess room right now! I-i found you three all cuddled up in the limousine l-last night and you looked so comfy so I d-didnt wake you up until now..?" she stuttered.

No wonder the place was so unfamiliar.

You found your phone at the marbled bedside table, grabbing it swiftly. You internally hissed after seeing a hundred texts and miss calls from your assistant.