The Job

I reach the Kapoor Mansion dressed in a pencil skirt and a white shirt with my hair brushed back in a ponytail. I've applied for the post of nanny and today is my interview for the same.

I'm really in need of a proper job right now because my only source of income which is serving drinks at the bar is not enough.

My partner in crime, my best friend, Avika who was with me in the foster home is my only family. We decided to leave it once we turned 18 and now, five years later we're still each other's everything.

She is happy to work at the bar alongside me and recently she's got someone special who's keeping her.. her happiest self I've never seen before.

Talking about me, I've huge crush on The Ram Kapoor who happens to be the heart throb of every girl all over the world. Unfortunately, he's 30, married with two kids.

"Priya Sharma?" A voice brings me out of my thoughts as I get up from the couch in the living.

Damn, it's Ahana Singhania, The Ram Kapoor's wife. She is so pretty to be true, just perfect!! She is the daughter of another big businessman and the CEO of Singhania Industries, who got married to Ram 7 years ago. Yeah lol, I was just 16 that time. I've researched everything about the man I'm having a crush on.

She was dressed in a designer suit unlike me

"Good evening ma'am" I give her a bright smile and she nods giving me a smile.

"I want to be clear about one thing which is I want my kids to be taken care of in our absence with no complaints against you" She states.

"Sure ma'am" I assure and she signals me to follow her.

"There have been few interviews before you and none of the suitors were given a nod by the kids. It's ultimately them who are gonna decide for themselves. So it's all at this moment which will decide for you" She says and I nod before we stop infront of a huge room with blue and pink wall decor.

"Babies" She coos and I hear giggles before seeing two really cute munchkins running to Ahana. She kneels down and kisses their cheeks one by one before they kiss her back.