Family Time

I go to the kids' room and find them wide awake

"Hey babies, good morning" I give them a squishy bear hug which makes them giggle.

"Let's get ready for the day?" I release them from my hug to only see them nod with wide grins that can easily melt anyone's heart.

Just then Ahana enters with a fresh smile "Good morning bubbies"

They run to her and give her a hug. I give a smile to her and greet her which she reciprocates.

It feels weird to be around ahana after whatever has happened between ram and I. Yeah, they are in an open relationship but still she's his lawfully wedded wife.

Gosh, I'm scared on what ram must have decided. I don't want to lose him but I also don't want to be an option where he can fuck around not only Ahana but anyone else besides me.

I trance out of my thoughts hearing Ahana announce to the kids excitingly "Today we are going to meet your fav Neha bui and Vikram uncle and your brothers Sammy and Rahul"

The kids squeal in happiness and I frown not knowing who is she talking about.

Ahana looks at me "Today we all are going to Vikram's house on the other side of the city. Neha is Ram's sister"

I nod now understanding and ask "Shall I get the kid's ready then?"

She smiles "I would like to get them ready today.."

I nod and she adds "You can go and get ready.."

"Me?" I frown and she smiles "You're coming with us" with that she disappears into the washroom with the kids.

I make my way to my room and choose a navy blue culottes with a sleeveless orange crop top. After tying my hair in a ponytail and applying minimal makeup, I put on my sandals and walked out to hear voices from downstairs.

I moved to the dining and found the four of them having breakfast.

"Come Priya" Ahana smiled at me and i reciprocated before taking my seat next to Ayan.

I looked at ram who stole a glance at me before turning to Ahana as she said something to him about their visit.

Soon, we were in the car with ram driving, Ahana next to him and I'm at the back with the kids.

"Let's stop for some flowers and chocolates for the kids" Ahana says to which ram agrees.

My phone buzzes and I silently chuckle reading Avi's text with a snap of a hot guy saying "Not better than ram, but can do for tonight babe"

"I'll let you know" I type back and she instantly replies "You better get laid"

I shake my head smiling at my silly bestie and notice Ram's been looking at me through the rear view mirror. My smile disappears and I look outside wanting to avoid any kind of awkward moment now.

About an hour later, we reach a bungalow not as big as The Kapoor Mansion but pretty big enough. We get down of the car and the kids run inside while I try to catch them when Ahana interrupted "Relax Priya, they'll be fine. It's their second home"

I nod and look at ram behind who just comes next to Ahana and she wraps both her arms around his left arm. They make their way inside and I silently follow them behind.

I hear the kids squeal and new pair of voices in the living. Both Ayan and ayra are in arms of a couple.

They smother kisses on their cheeks and then put them to their feet before coming towards ram and Ahana and engulfing them in a bone crashing hug.