Selfish?

It was a usual day but ram had left early even without breakfast. Can't he just be a bit relaxed!!

The day went on with me dropping the kids to school and then I read some books followed by lunch after which I went to pick the munchkins.

I was helping them with their homework in the evening just before dinner when my phone pinged "Hey Priya, I won't be available for dinner" It was from Ahana and then I get a text from ray "Am I that bad that you won't even text me? By the way, I want to celebrate... can I have the pleasure of your company for dinner?"

"Sorry I was just busy with the kids, what do you want to celebrate?"

"I got a deal today, it's a big one"

"Wow congratulations!!!"

"Thankyou baby😘"

I smile and send him "Ab toh ofcourse celebration banta hai but sorry dinner not possible"

"Ah you broke my heart yet again💔"

I chuckle "Dramatic"

"You won't understand my feelings baby😭"

He's cute!!!

"I shall see you tomorrow" I send him and he immediately replies "You be the best❤️"

I shake my head chuckling and resume helping the babies. It's dinner time and I take them downstairs to the dining area but I frown as ram isn't home yet.

I pull out my phone and call him, he declines and that's when ayra squeals "Daddaaa"

Ram had come home and he gave a tired but a warm smile to his little one.

He came to them and kissed their heads saying "Have your dinner, dadda has some work hmm?"

They nod and ram looks up at me. I can tell that the meeting didn't go well.

He looked tired and sad. He just went upstairs and I concentrated back on the kids. After dinner, I set them up in their room and put on a kids'a movie for them.

"Babies, I'll be back" they nodded and I went towards Ram's room.

I knocked on it before peeking inside, he was having a scotch in his hand as he stood against the rail in the balcony.

He sighed as I walked to him and stood infront of him "Dinner?"

"I'm not hungry" He gulped the remaining scotch in the glass and I took it from him to keep it aside.

"Are you okay?" I asked slowly and he said "I lost the deal... the ram Kapoor lost it"

I instantly hug him saying "It's okay, shit happens. Not always things go our way right"

"Hmm" He rested his chin on my head and I stay in his hug for sometime before saying "Have something, it won't be good to skip food"

"You ate?" He whispered and I broke the hug skating my head slightly with "No, I thought you could use a company"

He smiles which melts my heart.

"Freshen up and I'll see you downstairs in 10?"

"Okay" He pecks my lips and goes to the washroom while I blush and make my way downstairs to set the table for us.

I'll have to talk to ram about ray, I feel the more I delay... it's only going to cause a trouble.

We have our dinner after which ram holds my hand and drags me to my room.

"Wait, I need to check on the kids" I say before we could enter the room.

"I want you here in two minutes" He orders and I nod chuckling as I quickly make my way to the kids. They had fallen asleep before when I checked on them and now I just wanted to ensure they're still asleep because I don't want them walking into... ahem..you know what!

When I return to the room, he locks the door behind me and picks me up pressing his lips on mine while I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him back hungrily.

He pins me against the wall and pulls apart to only attack my neck and pull my T-shirt off my head. He's aggressive and I'm only loving it.

He gives me bites around my neck which I'm sure will be very visible the following morning.

I don't even know when he unclasps my bra, he pulls it off me and throws it in some corner of the room. He latches his lips on my boob and I moan in pleasure arching my head.

I clutch his silky lock, pushing his face further into my bosoms "Fuck.."

I whimper when he bites my sensitive nipple and then sucks it hard.

"Please.... I-I want you.." I beg wanting him to plunge inside me and satisfy both of us.

The next moment, I'm thrown on my back on the bed and he starts undressing himself while I quickly pull my pants and underwear off me.

He positioned himself between my legs where my core ached for him to conquer it. His hard shaft entered my dripping core in one stroke and he muffled my moan into his mouth.

He started thrusting hard and fast as if releasing all his anger and frustration. I let him do that because I want to be the one who can calm down his nerves and I did as he twitched inside me and grunted "Fuck! You're so tight"

I felt myself on my edge and he rubbed my clit to only let me go of my release and nail his back...

Ram moaned as he released in me. Gosh, his moan is fucking sexier than any man's.

He rolled over to his side and pulled me so that my head was on his chest and we were covered with the quilt.

"You take me so good baby" He muttered pecking my crown and I knew my cheeks flushed at the moment.

We stayed until our breathing got normal and I made random patterns on his chest with my finger when he said "Ahana won't be home until early morning"

I smirk "So you mean to say we can have as many rounds until then?"

His dark chuckle gives me butterflies "Ofcourse sweetheart, but I also meant that I can stay here until then... with you"

I felt my cheeks heating up cause he was gonna stay with me tonight.

"I appreciate it Mr.Kapoor" I whispered and he chuckled caressing my locks.

After some more silence, I decided to talk to him.

"I wanted to tell you something.." I mumbled and he hummed asking me to go ahead.

"There was this cute and handsome guy I got intimate the most during my job.. I recently bumped into him and he's asked me out.."

"Why are you telling me this?" His deep voice rumbled through his chest and I mumbled "Last time, things went bad..."

"And still you want to go and fuck him?" There was a hint of anger in his voice which made me shudder.

"I..." Come on, I can't let my feelings come in between... Ram is only with me for timepass...

"I just wanted to inform you.." I said very quietly and he got up making me move away from him and sit up holding the duvet to my chest.

He started wearing his clothes when I said "Where are you going?"

"I just remembered work" He mumbled not looking at me.

"But you said you're spending the night.."

He intervened gritting his teeth and looking at me with those anger filled eyes that made me shut my mouth.

"I remembered I have to fuck other women waiting for me" His voice laced in sarcasm.

"Why are you behaving like this?" I couldn't help but ask feeling the corner of my eyes burn.

"Well since you only care to inform me what you want, I decide to abide by that too" He stormed out of the room leaving me all alone.

Am I being selfish by imposing things on him? But it's all for safeguarding my heart. Am I being selfish by securing my heart from breaking that I'm not able to see what he wants?

________________🫠_______________

Uff.... 🥺

What's going on🫢

Do vote and comment my dear lovely readers❤️