It's a YES

I wasn't able to say anything feeling my throat dry and parched. I licked my lip...

"I'm waiting honey" Ram raises his brow at me and I realise I've taken way longer to answer.

I somehow nod knowing if it's not this, I would never get to be near him again. He's my crush, my first one. His kisses and closeness gives me butterflies, makes me feel good, makes me feel wanted.

I know I may sound like an idiot and like Hey girl what's wrong with you? But trust me, he makes me weak in the knees and I don't mind scraping my knees for him.

Avi would 100% understand my turmoil. She would actually be very happy and excited to know this... yeah a bit jealous too but definitely happy for me.

I saw a big grin form on his lips with my answer which made me blush and chew on my lip to control it to get any more visible.

"I can't wait for us to get started darling" He winked at me and before he could reach me, we heard continuous knocks on the door before we heard Ayra say "Daddaaa..."

We looked at each other and ram moved to open the door to only find the munchkins rubbing their eyes before giving him heart melting smiles.

He knelt down and they gave him a hug which he reciprocated. It's unbelievable that he was horny and all over me just a minute before being all this lovey dovey father to them.

Ayan parted but ayra stayed stuck to him having her head down on his shoulder.

"What happened princess?" Ram cooed and she whimpered snuggling more into him.

He got up picking her in his arms while Ayan strode towards me letting out his grabby hands. I smiled before scooping him up in my arms.

He kissed my cheek and I looked at him amused to which he giggled saying "You're pretty.. will you be my girl friend?"

He asked so cutely that it made me chuckle and pull his cheek "You naughty boy"

He grinned and said "Please"

"Okay handsome" I ruffled his hair and he squealed.

"Ayan she's your nanny not your girlfriend" Ram said which made us look at him.

Ayan pouted circling his little hands around my neck "No she is my girl friend"

Ram shook his head "Fine now let's have lunch"

Ayra whimpered and ram like sensed something, he held her hand and then touched her forehead. He clearly looked worried and I asked "What is it?"

"She's running a fever" He mumbled before leaving the room. I follow them with Ayan up to the kids' room where he tried to lay Ayra on bed but she fussed and cried to be in his arms.

"Dadda is not going anywhere sweetheart" Ram rubbed her back while I put Ayan down and said "Where's the medicine box?"

"Second drawer from the left in the closet" He replied and I quickly got it out and gave the thermometer to him.

He checked and it showed a mild fever. He sighed and whispered to her "You'll be okay princess"

"Relax, she'll be alright in a few hours" I give him an assuring smile seeing how tensed he was.

He just looked at me blankly and looked back at his daughter, softly caressing her hair.

"I'm hungry.." Ayan mumbled grabbing our attention. I scooped him up and said to ram "I'll prepare some soup for Ayra.."

He nodded and I along with Ayan made our way out. I sat him on the high chair and made him a plate of rice and side dish. I put it infront of him and he pouted looking up at me "You won't feed me?"