Let Me Be!

We spent a goot afternoon at the Shergills and headed back to Kapoor Mansion by evening. On the way, I got a text from avi wanting to confirm my appointment for the night.

"Wait a minute bitch" I texted her smiling and composed myself before calling out Ahana. The kids were taking a nap next to me in the backseat.

"Yes Priya?" She asked and I said "Can I get an off a little earlier than their bedtime tonight? I promise I'll be back before they need to wake up"

"Sure but please ensure you be here as early as possible because tomorrow is their school" She says and I nod "Yes I'll be here"

That's when I notice Ram's eyes on me through the rear view mirror and I ignore them to reply back to avi.

"I'll be there"

"That's my girl!!!" I shake my head grinning at this stupid girl of mine.

Once we reach Kapoor mansion, I carry Ayra while ram picks up Ayan before we head inside.

"I'll freshen up" Ahana says and goes to their room while ram and I go to put the kids in bed.

Once they're tucked in with their respective stuffies next to them, ram holds my hand and drags me to a corner of the room.

"Where the hell are you going tonight?" He asks in his deep stern voice and I pull my hand off his grip before replying in a tough voice "Why do I have to tell you?"

"You're going to get laid right? Then why the fuck did you ask me to be exclusive?" His eyes showed rage and I sighed.

"You're still going to fuck her, that's what you said earlier didn't you?"

"I said I'll stay away from her as much as I can" His jaws clenched and I didn't know that he looked super sexy when he's angry.

I looked away crossing my hands on my chest knowing I'll end up kissing him like this "Still it isn't a 100%. So I have all rights to do as I like"

"Fine! That's what you want, go ahead... who ever the hell you're going to fuck tonight is not going to give you the pleasure I give you" He gritted under his breath and I looked at him amused.

"Scared that he'll satisfy me more than you did Mr.Kapoor?" I ask with a sly smile dancing on my lips and he scoffs "Not scared, sure! Sure that he's a piece of shit and you'll come back running to me for a release"

I couldn't help but chuckle. His nose flares "I'll also fuck around not only with Ahana but anyone I want" with that he stormed out of the room.

I shake my head not able to process what just happened. I check on the kids and plant a kiss on each of them before leaving for my room to freshen up.

Soon dinner time arrived and later I was busy colouring with kids when it was time for me to get ready and leave. I called ahana and she smiled at me "Have a great night Priya"

I smiled back nodding "Thankyou" and went to my room to get ready in a purple one piece which stuck to my body like a second skin revealing my curves very clearly and ended up right on my upper thighs.

I walked out wearing stilettos and just when I reached the living, ram appeared from behind clearing his throat which made me turn around and find him in a black shirt and blue denims.

He looked me up and down with lusty eyes which made me suppress my blush. This man does something to me without even laying a hand on me.

"Shall I drop you?" He asks in his deep voice which I love to hear.

"No, I've booked a cab" I reply and he sighs "I'm going out for a date as well, I can drop you on the way"

Leaving me with no other choice he walked out and i silently followed behind cancelling the uber.

He rolled out his bmw and I took the passenger seat before he took the streets.

"Where to?"

"The Westin" I replied and he looked at me "So he's called you at a hotel not his home?"

"What is your problem? Even you're going to fuck the woman somewhere maybe in this car itself isn't it?" I reply irritated.

He chuckled and glanced at me "Not a bad idea, wanna try?"

My stomach fluttered with butterflies on the thought of us making out here in this car but composing myself I looked out "I have a really good date waiting for me"

"I see, is he someone special?" He asks and I look at him who was looking ahead on the road.

"I'll know that after tonight" I reply and he chuckles.

I don't really feel like fucking anyone else than this gorgeous man in front of me. But, I need to keep my mind off him. For my own sanity.

My phone beeps and I smile at the message which said "Testing my patience already? Are you into punishments princess?"

"Who is this again?" I hear ram and look up at him who was already looking at me.

"Ravin" I reply and he says "Have you met him before?"

"No why?" I frown and he applies brakes before looking at me "Wait a minute, you have no idea who this guy is?"

I shake my head slightly "Um..no"

"Jesus! What the fuck is wrong with you Priya? What if he kidnaps you or is a bad guy and something happens to you?" He scolds me and I scrunch my face "Excuse me, you're not my father to behave like this"

He takes a deep breath before looking at me with some anger "I'm in no mood to joke right now, I can't believe you're hooking up with a complete stranger"

"Don't you do that?" I counter back and he snaps "I'm a guy"

"So?"

"Really? You wanna argue on this when you already know I'm right!" His voice is laced with dangerous tone and I gulp before looking down saying slowly "Avi set him up for me"

"And I'm sure she wouldn't know shit about him either, just a random guy popped up in the bar is now on your list to get laid..isn't it?" He says sarcastically and I feel anger building up in me.

"You don't need to babysit me okay! I never asked for it..." I get out of the car slamming the door hard behind me. I start looking for a cab when ram follows me out and grabs my wrist tightly making me wince.

He pushes me against the car and cages me between his arms before he leans in with scary looking anger filled eyes.

"Keep that attitude down" He said dangerously under his breath which made my heart race.

I don't realise when my eyes tear up. I notice his face softens but I push him off me screaming at him "LEAVE ME ALONE!! LET ME BE!!"

He yells back "YEAH, LET YOU PROBABLY GET RAPED OR HURT BY AN UNKNOWN MAN? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? THEN FINE, GO AND HAVE THE BEST NIGHT OR A NIGHTMARE FOR LIFETIME"

Tears spill down my cheeks and he says gritting his teeth "YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND ARE NUTS! YOU BOTH ARE LUCKY THAT YOU DIDN'T YET END UP GIVING UP ON YOUR LIFE OR SEE WORSE"

"YOU ARE SICK PRIYA" He throws his hands up yelling. My heart breaks. I feel nothing but pain in my chest.

_______________🫠_______________

🥺feel bad for Priya but ram is right too😩
What do y'all think?

Do vote and comment please❤️❤️❤️