Sorted✔️

After few minutes, his hands wrapped around me.. hugging me back. I tightened my grip around him scared that he'll push me away from him.

"You don't want to get attached to me?" He mumbles and I went mum as I didn't expect that question in return.

"Answer me priya" He asks in his deep voice and I stammer "Main... I-I..."

"Tell me clearly" He demanded and I shut my eyes tight before replying "I want to.."

He sighs and rubs my back slowly in circles "Don't trouble yourself so much baby... tell me whatever runs in your mind okay? We'll sort it out. I don't want you doing things which you don't want to.."

Tears rolled down my cheeks... I sniffled and he kissed my head "Shh, come on baby... stop crying now.."

"You forgive me?" I asked in a small voice and he slightly chuckled keeping his chin on my head "You're such a kid, Ofcourse I forgive you baby.. how can I not when you are being so adorable"

"I'll not meet ray.." I say and the next moment ram pulls apart from the hug to cup my face with a frown on his face "Ray?"

"Ray, the one who has feelings for me and wants to meet me.. I told you earlier about" I look at him and he says "He has feelings for you?"

I slightly nod and he asks with a gulp "You have feelings for him? Because I don't want to come between him and you"

Silly guy, I've feelings for him but he's asking if I have feelings for ray😭🤦🏻‍♀️

"No! Not at all... I've always denied his proposal.. and have also clearly stated to him that I've no such feelings for him.."

Ram looked visibly relieved but I don't know why.

"You really want to go? I mean... you want to fuck others while you're with me?" He asks caressing my cheek with his thumbpad.

I looked into his eyes "No, I never want to fuck anyone else when I already have you"

A smile tugged the corner of his lips and he leaned in capturing my lips in a slow soft kiss.

I sighed at the way he kissed me, I kissed him back with the same warmth but with so much love.

Yes, I want these lips on mine for the rest of my life!!!

We broke the kiss when we felt the dire need of air. I couldn't help but blush and smile while he slightly chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Then please don't overthink and take such decisions okay?" He said looking at me and I nodded.

"I'll text him right away that I'm never meeting him again" I said and he chuckled "Yes please do that cause I want only myself inside you not any idiot"

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him as he held me from my waist.

"Please promise we'll never fight again" I mumble and he chuckles joining his forehead with mine "Promise sweetheart, even I hate arguing with you"

I smiled closing my eyes when he said "You should sleep now, you must be tired"

I pull my head back and say "Will you cuddle me please?"

He smiles and picks me up bridal style towards my room. I smile looking at him and he reciprocates before putting me down gently in the middle. He locks the door and walks to me pulling out his T-shirt which revealed his stunning body with hard built abs.

He's a thirst trap! He laid next to me and pulled me to him. I kissed his chest and laid my head against it, wrapping my arm around him while he held me close.