First Meet

Drop inliners please💕

___________🫠____________

I packed my bags and hugged Avi, asking her to take care and that I'll be coming to meet her.

I got in the cab and soon reached Kapoor Mansion. I was dressed in a black legging and a white top with colourful small flowers ending up to my thighs.

As I entered with two bags and a purse, Ahana came up to me dressed in a white and black pin striped suit "Oh you're here, let the bags be. The buttlers will take it upstairs"

"Thankyou" I smiled at her and she said "Come on, have breakfast with us..."

"I just did, thankyou" I nod and she nods back "Okay come meet the kids"

I follow her to the dining room where the two munchkins were seated on their respective high chairs.

"Good morning angel" Ayan greeted in his baby voice which made me smile and greet back "Good morning handsome"

He blushed very cutely that made me and Ahana chuckle and she said "He's a very naughty boy"

Ayan giggled and I fell in love with his sweet giggles.

Just then ram entered looking breath taking in a casual white and black pin striped shirt with sleeves rolled black and a black shorts which came up to his thighs.

His hair messy like he just got up and his top two buttons undone giving a peek into his hairy chest.

I didn't realise I was ogling at him until I heard Ahana saying "Your boy is just like you.."

Ram chuckled and picked Ayan up giving him a loud kiss on his cheek "Ofcourse my boy is like me" which made Ayan giggle and kiss Ram back on his cheek. Ram then put him down on his chair and picked ayra up giving a kiss to her too which she returned by pecking his lips "Morning daddaa"

"Morning my princess" He nuzzled his light stubble on her cheek making her giggle.

Aw, it's so cute to see them like this. Especially, ram.... Never thought he could be this sweet and cute when all I had seen him was so serious and intimidating in his interviews.

His gaze landed on me and I shuddered gulping down feeling nervous. He put ayra down on her seat and looked at Ahana who said "She's Priya, the nanny I told you about"

Ram gave her a nod and sat down next to ayra at the round table with his gaze still lingering on me. I felt my cheeks heating up as he gazed at me.

His gaze didn't feel like he was just analysing his kid's nanny rather it darkened.

I didn't realise Ahana had sat down next to Ayan when she called me out and I looked at her "Come have something"

"No thankyou, I'm really full" I politely denied.

"Okay, actually I'll have to leave for office now and the kids are having an off today so you can keep them entertained at home. Ram is working from home so it shouldn't be a problem for you to settling down.."

My heart fluttered hearing that Ram is going to be at home... gosh, I can still feel his heated gaze boring into me.

I just nodded with a smile at Ahana not daring to look towards Ram.

"Mary.." Ahana called out and a middle aged woman came out of the kitchen to whom Ahana introduced as "She is Mary, our house help. She'll guide you to your room"

I nodded and Mary signalled me to follow her which I did instantly still feeling his gaze on my back.

My room is so spacious and the bed is super soft and comfortable just like a five star's. There is a walk in closet and a bathroom with a bath tub and shower with all the expensive branded conditioners,shampoos and body washes.

I just love it. Wow! My bags are already here and I say a quiet thankyou to Mary as she leaves.

I jump on the bed and bounce a bit but giggle feeling the soft mattress below me as I snuggle into it for a few minutes.

I get up and decide to go down as I'm here for the kids. I feel a bit of nervousness and excitement as I head down the stairs.

They were just done with breakfast and Ahana smiled at me coming towards me with a list of things. She hands me the paper saying "I made a note for you about their schedule and their likes and dislikes"

"Thankyou" I nod giving her a smile. Ram had picked the kids and set them on their feets on the ground who ran to ahana. She knelt and they offered their sweet kisses to her on either of her cheeks which she gladly returned.

"Bye my bubbies, I'll see you both in the evening. Don't trouble dadda and priya a lot okay" She tells them and they nod their heads cutely.

Ahana gets and and goes to ram who smiled at her. She tiptoed and pecked his lips saying "Bye baby, take care"

I look away coz I didn't like my crush getting kissed infront of me and hear ram saying "Bye"

Ahana grabs her coat and walks out of the door while feeling a heated gaze on me I look up to find ram staring at me.

I gulp as his gaze was making me jittery inside. It's something different or am I feeling it coz I'm mad behind this guy. God, I didn't expect this to be so difficult!!

"Angel..." Ayan calls me and I kneel down to his height "Angel?"

"Yes you're angel" He grins and I ask him "Why am I an angel?"

"Because you are very beauti...ful... and pretty and your voice is very nice like angel and you're very.... Veryyyyyyy..." he spreads his tiny hands as much as he can and completes "Prettyyy"

I couldn't help but chuckle and pull him to me and give him a loud kiss on his cheek "You're so cute and adorable handsome"

He giggles and wraps his arms around my neck.

Ayra looks at us and I stretch one of my arm to her which makes her smile and join the hug.

I kiss both their heads whispering "Love you babies"

I hear a clearing of a throat which makes me realise that ram is still here.

I break the hug and get up on my feet as ram looks at me with a straight face looking intimidating.

"Do you mind making me a cup of black coffee?" I hear his sexy deep voice.

"Sure sir" I couldn't voice out feeling nervous and like a fool I keep standing in my place until he clears his throat and signals towards the kitchen which makes me quickly move in there.

I see Mary and ask her "Do you know where is the coffee?"

She points at the jar and then we hear ram calling Mary who instantly goes out. I hear him say "Mary, can you take the kids to the backyard and accompany them for a while"

"Yes sir" she replies and then I hear footsteps fading away.

I quickly get to my work of making black coffee.

My breath hitched when I felt a presence right behind me and two hands appearing and caging me as they rest on the slab.

His hands were veiny🤌🏻🥵

My grip on the jar tightened as I felt his hot breath against my earlobe. Is it a fucking dream?

My breath got heavy and I was frozen at the place.

"Mind I make your beautiful eyes roll back with these fingers?"

He murmurs huskily in my ear and taps the fingers of his left hand making me gulp and lose control over my whole being.

_______________🫠_______________

Uff... Ram being Ram🥵🌚🤌🏻

Who thought that the first meet would be like this? Honest answers only please💀

Do vote and comment if you want the next update❤️🤪