Manofying

I wore my clothes after I freshened up and went out in search of ram. He wasn't in the room so I went down towards the study where he always spends more time than anywhere else.

I twisted the knob and slowly opened the room to find dim lights on and ram smoking by the window.

I hated smoke. My face scrunched as I took in the smell, locking the door quietly behind me.

He was lost in thoughts as he puffed on the cigar. I put my hand on my nose and mouth and said "How the fuck do you smoke such shit?"

Ram turned around and gritted "Go away Priya"

Instead, I walk up to him and snatch the cigar from his hand only to throw it out of the open window.

"What the-" He was clearly startled.

"Smoking is bad" I glared at him and he stared at me for seconds before trying to walk away when I held his hand and stood infront of him "Can we talk? This isn't going to work ram"

"Well, if you've decided to end it already what's there to talk now" He freed his hand from my grip.

"No! I didn't mean that.. I mean if you're only going to walk away being all grumpy... then we're only going to lead to nothing"

"Fine! Let's talk then... so tell me what the fuck is wrong with you priya?"

"Ram..."

"No tell me come on... first you want me to stay away from Ahana and other women and next you come to me and say that you're going to go fuck around.. and then you say that you want to fuck a guy whom you used to earlier... so please care to explain what am I here? A fucking stupid toy for you is it?! Yes right?"

I shake my head as the corner of my eyes burned "No.. you're getting it wrong.."

"Oh really? I'm wrong here? What else can a person conclude tell me?"

"I-.... I-m sorry.." I look down and he chuckles which made me look up at him in confusion.

He clears his throat "Bas sorry bol diya toh sab clear hogaya han? Don't waste my time Priya... be clear on what you want or else just get the fuck away from me" His voice turns dangerous.

A tear unconsciously rolls down my cheek which I wipe it quickly and gulp before saying quietly "I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"Oh please get that in your head that I'm not hurt... Ram Kapoor doesn't give rights to anyone to hurt him..."

I nod looking down "I can't tell you why I did what I did..."

He claps his hands and says "Wow! You wanted to talk and clear shit but seems that you don't want to"

I look up trying to control my tears from running down my cheeks "Don't hate me... I-i won't see that guy.."

"Oh please go and see him... give him a great time... because I'm so done with you priya! It was way better when I was freely fucking around women who knew what they want and what not... I'm not dying for you here nor I'm so desperate to fuck you that you're taking me for granted..." He was so angry... so so angry on me!

Ram stormed out of the room and I finally let my tears stream down my cheeks as I break into sobs.

How will I ever tell him that I love him, that is why I've wanted to indulge in sexual activities with ray to just not get too much into ram and hurt my heart. But right now, it's been stabbed like never before because he hates me!

I should've let my heart break into pieces instead of letting him stab it.

I pull out my phone and call my best friend... I couldn't control my sobs when she chirped from the other side...

"Priya you're crying? Babe what's wrong?" She got worried and I answered in a cracked voice "He ha-hates me"

"What? Why? Please tell me everything.."

I began narrating her every detail with my sobs in between and wiping my nose by picking a tissue from the box kept on the table.

She sighed as I finished "Priii... He's hurt.."

"He told he doesn't get hurt.."

"God why are you so stupid when you're emotional.." She chided.

"Excuse me, I'm offended!"

"I stated fact, anyways... ram is hurt! He's hurt that you're playing games with him and probably that you're not exclusive for him.."

"Avi..."

"Can't exactly pinpoint the reason, but he's hurt Prii and either of the reasons... it's you who's affected him... he's just showing himself to be independent and strong..."

That's when I process his outburst and understand what Avi is saying.

"Don't only go for words babe, look at his actions.. actions speaks louder than words"

"Yes, I'm such a fool that my emotions overpowered to understand his actions" I said quietly and Avi replied "Yes so now don't be sad and go and manofy your boyfriend"

I blushed but controlled myself "He's... not my..b-boyfriend"

"Yeah yeah, just a casual relationship with the love of your life right?" She teased and I knew I had turned red "Avi Shutup! I'll call you later"

I hung up and quickly made my way upstairs to find him. I just hope he doesn't really hate me...

This time, I knocked on the door of his room before peeking in.

He groaned rolling his eyes "Why the hell can't you leave me alone Priya"

I shut the door behind me and looked at him who was in a vest and tracks. I walked to him and stood infront of him.

"Didn't I ask you to be away from me?" He glared at me and I just hugged him, wrapping my arms around him and closing my eyes as my head rested against his hard chest.

"What the hell are you.."

I interrupted him saying "Please I'm sorry, please don't hate me ram... I can't bear your hatred for me.. please.. please don't hate me.. I'm sorry.."

He didn't hug me back still I wasn't ready to let him go just yet. I kept on hugging him and said "I'm scared that I'll be too attached to you if I don't find a distraction..."

"What?"

"I'm scared of getting attached to you..." I mumbled.

________________🫠_______________

Do vote and comment please❤️