Epilogue

"Ayan baby don't run like that" Priya said to Ayan who was running around the room playing a superhero with a cape around his neck.

"Bacha you'll get hurt" Priya said trying to catch him but he was way out of her reach.

"Ayan don't trouble please" Priya slowly ran behind him when she bumped into a hard chest and was about to fall but Ram caught her by her waist in time.

"What's happening here? And can't you be careful for once?" He asked making her stand on her feet.

"Dadda angel is not letting me play" Ayan pouted and priya said softly "Baby you'll hurt yourself, you shouldn't run around in the house"

"Yes champ, priya is right. You can play in the backyard"

Ayan smiled "Yes! Sorry angel" He ran off before waiting for their reply and priya almost yelled behind him "Ayan baby-" but he had left already.

Ram slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer which made her gasp "What are you doing?"

"Romancing my wife?" Ram smirked and she blushed but kissed his cheek "Leave me before anyone walks in"

"So? I have all rights to love you" Ram leaned in whispering and that's when Kabir interrupted "Whoa guys! I agree you have all the rights but please there was kids in the house"

Ram left priya groaning "Always you come at wrong time"

Priya chuckled and high- fived Kabir.

Ahana came in "Where are you guys? What are you doing here?"

"These two were romancing and I was having fun" Kabir chuckled and Ahana shook her head "Too clingy you both are"

Ram squinted his eyes at her "So? Not our fault if Kabir doesn't love you"

Kabir's mouth opened in shock "Excuse me! You can't say stupid things, doesn't mean that I don't pda so I don't love Ahana"

"Relax baby, he's just coming back at you" Ahana chuckled.

"Meanie" Kabir pouted which made the three chuckle.

"Daddaaa" Ayra came in and tugged Ram's hand with "Princess doll house"

Ram sighed "Baby didn't we play that for about two hours already now?"

Ayra pouted but then looked at Kabir "Doll house please?"

Ram smirked at Kabir who had a small smile on his face "Um, okay but why don't we all play catch and catch?"

"Yessss" Ayra squealed and everyone followed them to the backyard.

"Listen you stay here" Ram said to priya pointing at the couch in the backyard.

Priya pouted "I'm in my first month ram, nothing will happen"

Ram glared at her "You're going to listen to me for next nine months"

Priya groaned and Ahana came to them "Ram she can play now.. but yeah being careful"

Priya smiled and ram said "She is so careless, she will forget that she's carrying a growing life inside her"

Priya's smile dropped and Ahana glared at ram was being so blunt.

Priya walked away back into the house and Ahana smacked his arm "You're an idiot! How can you tell her that?! You're so bad ram"

Ram bit his lip "Shit! It just slipped out.. but I didn't mean it"

"Well don't tell that to me, tell that to priya" Ahana walked away to the kids and Kabir who were playing.

Ram rushed inside the house and went upstairs to their room to find priya standing in the balcony and silently crying.

He went near her "Baby.."

"I don't want to talk to you and you shouldn't talk to me because I'm careless and stupid and don't care about our child" she turned her head away from him and wiped her cheeks.

Ram turned her to him and cupped her face wiping her cheeks "I'm so sorry baby, I'm such a dumb piece of shit!"

"Shh! You are not allowed to cuss infront of our baby" She complained with tears.

Ram slightly chuckled at how cute she was being "I'm sorry but trust me I did not mean even a single word I said down there. You're the best woman I have in my life Ofcourse after ayra"

Priya chuckled and he smiled before kissing her forehead "Really sorry baby, I'm careless and an idiot. You're my life priya, the mother of my child and I'm so so so excited for us to start the new phase with our family"

She hugged him and said "I love you.. and I'm so happy that we all are together"

Ram smiled patting her head.

"Now shall we go down and join others?" He asked to which she nodded with a smile.

The kids had slowly accepted Kabir into their life and now can't think of living afar from either of the four. Everyone were excited when they got to know that Priya is pregnant and the most happiest were Ayan and ayra to get a brother or sister to play with.

Ayan and ayra were very happy with the thought that now they have four parents in their lives while both the couples didn't give a shit about society cause they found love and happiness and that's all that matters❤️

~ x ~

Until next time,
Shreyyy