Makeout

I felt my core wet. He just said and I'm dripping down there. Like he read my mind, he pulled the knot of my robe and pushed it down my shoulders. He smirked seeing down my almost naked body while I turned red biting my lower lip.

"Fuck, you're so perfect" He whispered still taking my body in.

I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled my legs up letting me wrap it around his waist. He carried me to bed and hovered over me leaning down to kiss me roughly.

I can die for his kisses. They're so sweet and wanting, as if  he enjoys kissing me just like I do kissing him.

His expertise hands quickly pull my bra off me and squeeze my boobs making me moan into his mouth.

He flicks my nipple and plays with it, tugging it until it became rock hard. I whimper when he pinches it. He breaks the kiss and goes kissing trailing kisses up to my areola.

I look down at him as he latches his lips on to my perk and sucking it hard. I moan clutching his hair enjoying the pleasure he's giving me.

He marks me over my breasts until he's satisfied and moves down kissing around my belly. His fingers tug the sides of my panty and in a blink of an eyes I'm naked under him while he's fully clothed.

"Fuck, you're dripping wet for me kitten" He husks teasing my core by slyly moving his fingers over my wetness.

I bite my lip controlling my moan. I tug at the hem of his tshirt and he quickly pulls it off his head. My eyes rest on his hairy chest and at his well built four pack abs, I curse "Fuck"

He chuckles "Like what you see baby?"

I nod instantly and his chuckle darkens "Look what you did to me" saying so he removed his pants and there sprung out his huge dick. He's soooo huge... that I get scared how it'll fit in me without tearing me apart.

I look up at him with a little fear and he caresses my cheek with the back of his knuckles "Don't worry, you're already dripping wet that you can take me baby"

I doubt that. He aligns himself between my legs and I hold his biceps shivering when his tip touched my core.

"Shh, relax" He cooes and without a warning slips inside me... I bite my palm as I cry not wanting to be too loud. Tears stream down my cheeks.

"Baby I'm only half way in" He says and I shake my head wanting him to stop.

He cups my cheek and wipes my tears leaning down to me "You can take it... take it like a good girl"

I bite my lip "Please.. it's too big for me.."

"Women die to sleep with me, I'm giving you this opportunity and you're stepping back honey.." He says sternly.

I take a deep breath.

"Be a good girl or be a bad girl?" He asks.

"Good.." I mumble looking at him.

He smiles and pecks my lips "A little more"

Ram moves in and I scream now scratching his biceps which makes him hiss and groan.

Tears stream down again and I don't know when I start crying under him.

He stays still and pecks my entire face with soft kisses before placing his lips on mine and kissing me gently. I kiss him back.

"You okay?" He mumbles and I nod.

He slips his hand down between us and touches my clit, he starts rubbing it at a sweet pace and I moan clutching his neck.