Office Romance

I get the munchkins ready in time and we make our way downstairs where we find ram and ahana already seated with the breakfast laid on the table.

The breakfast was a good one with the kids chattering and we three listening to them and answering their questions.

"Priya can you drop them to school? I have an important meeting in an hour" Ahana says as she drops kisses on the kid's cheeks one by one.

"Sure" I nod with a smile and Ram says "Don't worry Ahana, I'll drop them"

Ahana smiles at him and goes to him pecking... what? She pecked his lips which made me jealous ofcourse, gosh... I shouldn't be!! Control yourself Priya.

After Ahana leaves, the kids run to the car occupying the backseat "Babies be careful" I call out to which they nod.

"Why are you still not into the car?" Ram comes up from behind and I frown at him "You were dropping them right?"

"You're their nanny so ofcourse you'll accompany them everywhere" He shrugs and I say "But the school is on your way to office.."

He intervenes "So you don't wanna drop them to school?"

"It's not like that.."

He again intervenes "Then step inside Priya, you're the reason they're getting late now"

I frown but get into the passenger seat while he gets into the driver's seat and zooms the car out to the streets.

I kiss the kids goodbye once we reach school and they also kiss ram a goodbye before running away from us into the gates of the school.

They're adorable!!

"I'll get a cab so you don't have to be late.." I say pulling out my phone but ram clicks his tongue saying "Shutup and get in the car.."

I give him a look and he adds "Please mam?"

This made me chuckle and I show some attitude before getting back in the car which makes him laugh.

But he doesn't turn around the car and I frown at him "Kapoor Mansion is the other side"

He chuckles "I'm aware of that baby, it's just... I want to spend some time with you so I'm taking you to my office"

My eyes widen "What? Are you mad? Everyone will come to know and Ahana? What about her?"

"Relax, Ahana doesn't come to Kapoor Imdustries, she's busy handling Singhania Enterprises and moreover nothing will happen... trust me" Ram gives me a smile before looking back at the road but I'm still not sure about it.

He drives into the parking which is empty, I look at him with questioning eyes "This is my private parking and the lift here takes us directly to my floor, so you're really safe Priya"

I nod sighing a relief but then as we get into the lift I chide him "Are you so horny that you can't wait to get back home?"

He chuckles "For you, I'm horny every second of the day"

My cheeks flush but I roll my eyes "Horny bitch"

"Excuse me?" He stands straight as he was leaning towards the elevator wall.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" Ram looks at me amused and I bat my eyelashes at him "What else should I call you then"

He laughs "No one has ever shown this much courage against me you know"

"Yeah cause they're not me" I flip my hair in a dramatic way which makes him laugh.... Gosh how much I love the sound of his laughs.

I chuckle and he holds my hand in his as he leads me to the room which said in bold and clear letters to whom it belonged to "RAM KAPOOR"

He locks it after we get in and I look around the spacious black themed cabin. The glass wall of floor length had the the best city view from the 48th floor.

I gasped when two strong arms rested on the glass caging me between and his hard chest against my back while his breathing was close to my ear.

"Won't it be a sexy view when I fuck you naked against this glass with this beautiful view" He husked in his deep voice which made me wet in my core by just imagining him fucking me right here.

My breathing went erratic and I felt his boner right on my back which wasn't doing anything good at the moment.

"Also the windows are tinted so no one gets to see you except me baby" He whispered in my ear before planting a kiss on my lobe and moving down dropping kisses on my nape and simultaneously pushing me more to the glass.

"Ram.." my voice came out a whisper when he growled "Moan my name baby"

He bit my neck roughly which made me moan and hiss in pain. I'm sure that has left a good mark.

He starts pushing down my culottes and soon I'm  standing bare ass infront of him while he pushes down his pants and Calvin Klein.

I'm pushed into the glass wall against him feeling that the glass might break anytime soon while he slips one of his hand down to my clit and starts rubbing it making me moan in pleasure.

I moan when he suddenly enters me from behind and slaps my pussy growling "Fuck you feel so good"

I feel happy to be able to satisfy him with my body that he goes on pounding into me until I'm a moaning mess with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I had already came twice with his ministrations on my clit that I whimper when he tries to rub me again. I'm overstimulated and I swat his hand away from my clit. He grabs my throat and keeps fucking me until he twitches inside me and we come apart together.

We both are panting hard with him laying his forehead on my shoulder while I'm stuck to the glass trying to catch my breath.

He pulls up his pants and I just lean against the glass feeling my limbs still shaking from the intense make out.

I hear his dark chuckle as he pulls on my panty and culottes for me.

"I love this view of yours baby" He plants a kiss on my neck before carrying me bridal style to the couch. He sits me there and grabs a glass of water for me which I drink feeling my throat parched from all the pleasurable moans.

He sits next to me and keeps his hand on my thigh as I keep the glass on the side stand.

"Washroom?" I mumble and he gives me a naughty smirk which makes me raise my brow.

"I would like you to feel me inside you for the rest of the day" He winks and I gasp "You're kidding right?"

"Am I?" He slightly tilts his head and I shake my head "I want to clean myself"

"If you do that, I'll punish you" He gives me an intimidating look.

"This is no less than a punishment already" I whine and he chuckles leaning in "I want to see you beg me to take you" He pecks my lips and I pout "You're so bad"

"What's the fun in being good when all girls love are bad guys"

I chuckle and straddle him as I sit on his lap.

"Whoa baby easy.." He holds my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck

"Please fuck me so hard that I need you to carry me around"

I run my finger down his face begging him to take me again. I feel his member grow while his lips curve in a smirk with that lust in his eyes, which is only for me.

________________🫠_______________

Want a happy ending or a heart breaking one?

Just a question to know what my readers are into😂although I've already decided how to end it but still would like to know your opinions🫢

Do vote and comment pleaseeeeee♥️♥️♥️

Also, if anyone has any one shot request... lemme know💗💗💗 Give me a plot you want and if possible I'll give it a try😅