Right or Wrong?

I didn't realize when I dozed off on him due to exhaustion. When I woke up, I found myself in my room with a quilt over me. I saw the clock which striked 5pm and gasped realising I slept for too long. I quickly freshened up and blushed remembering our scene back in the study.

He's super hot and sexy, gosh!! I can't get enough of him already... I bit my lip and felt my heart fluttering at his endless thoughts.

I changed into comfortable leggings and short kurti of light green and white combo before moving towards the kid's room.

The sight was adorable seeing ram with both his kids on either laps and him kissing them and tickling them with their cute giggles filling the entire room.

"Hey kiddos" I smile widely as I walk to them.

They stop and look at me with cute grins while Ram winks making me blush, yeah I somehow controlled to give much away and looked back at the kids "How is my princess?"

"I'm only dadda's princess" She pouted and ram kissed her cheek saying "Yes"

"Okay so can I call you um..... doll?"

She smiles nodding "Barbie"

I chuckle and sit infront of her touching her forehead when ram said "She is absolutely fine now"

I smiled at him who was smiling at me and then caressed ayra's cheek "My Barbie is so strong"

Ayan got up from Ram's lap and came to my lap hugging me by laying his head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arms around him "Aw my handsome what happened to you?"

"I missed you" He said which made Ram sigh while I chuckled ruffling his hair "Aw my baby, I missed you too"

"Ayan she is your nanny not your girlfriend son" Ram said which made Ayan turn his head to him "Dadda I love angel.."

I giggled kissing my handsome's cheek "You're so cute, I love you too baby"

Ram shakes his head at us which makes both of us chuckle. Ayra kisses his cheek saying "I'm always with you daddaaa"

Ram chuckles and tweaks her little nose "Yes only my princess is my best friend"

Ayra giggles and shows her tongue to Ayan who rolls his eyes at her and turns to me with "Angel can we play video game?"

"Video game?" I ask unsure and he nods "Yes, I have lots of games"

"No angel, we'll do colouring" Ayra says and I look at her and then at ram to help me out.

"Babies, priya can only do one thing at a time. Please be patient" Ram said and Ayan said "Angel is playing with me first"

Ayra pouts and looks at Ram "Dadda you do colouring with me"

Ram laughs and agrees for it while Ayan gets off my lap and drags me to another room where his video games were set up.

We didn't know when the time went by and we heard Ahana's voice from the kids' room which was next to this one.

Ayan stood up and quickly ran out while I followed him. He ran to Ahana who was hugging ayra. Ayan climbed the bed and joined the hug.

"How are my babies doing?" She cooed and ayra broke the hug pouting "I got sick today"

Ahana quickly looked at ram and he said "Mild fever, she's fine now"

Ahana kissed ayra's face and scooped her up in her arms "Mumma will be with you tonight okay?"

Ayra smiled nodding and Ayan said "I'll also have to get sick to have you sleep with me?"

We chuckled and Ahana replied pulling him closer to her "No my prince, whenever you want mumma, just tell me once and I'll be with you okay?"

Ayan smiled nodding and said "I'm hungry"

Ram scooped him up in his arms "Let's have dinner"

They were a perfect family. So cute and adorable together. Ahana looked at me "Come Priya join us downstairs"

I give her a smile and a nod while ram smirked at me. I quickly turn my eyes away from him and we get down and settle on the dinner table.

It was late at night around midnight, when there was a knock on my door. I frowned and put on a robe, yeah I have a habit of sleeping only in my inners.

My eyes widened seeing ram there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he rolls his eyes "Atleast let me in"

I give him way and lock the door behind him.

He slips his arm around my waist and presses my against the door, colliding his front on mine. I gasp but feel turned on.

I put my hands on his shoulders "Ahana is here.."

"She's asleep with my babies" He winks and leans in to kiss me but I put my palm on his mouth making him frown.

"Ahana and you are so perfect... you all are a family and.." My voice chokes as I feel my eyes burn.

"Where the hell is this coming from now?" He furrows his brows and I look back at him "You four are made for each other, I'm only going to break the children's hearts even if you both don't care about goofing around"

"Priya, nothing is going to happen because it's no strings attached. We've made that pact. Even Ahana knows that her and I are free to do anything we want until it's nothing serious"

How do I tell him that I don't think it's always been a just a huge crush on him, it's always felt something more because no one else feels attractive to me. Now, that I'm close to him and he's interested in me... me??!! It does something to my heart which is impossible to explain.

"Ram this isn't right..." I whisper and he presses his lips on mine making me sigh.

My hands automatically go to the back of his head and pull him closer, I kiss him back and we kiss for about a minute before he abruptly lets go.

He looks into my eyes "Does this feel wrong?"

I sigh and shake my head to which he smiles "Then stop overthinking"

"I'm only worried for Ayan and Ayra" I mumble and he caresses my cheek before cupping it while his other arm was still wrapped firmly around me.

"It's only been a day and you love them like your own already" He mumbles.

"I don't know why or how but I feel a connection with them..." I whisper in a low voice and he smiles "You're really the best find for them"

He pecks my lips and before he could move forward I say "Why can't Ahana know about us when she shares with you about her partners"

Ram groans and his voice deepens "Do we really have to get into so much talking? I'm fucking horny and you're only testing my patience baby, One more word and I promise I'll will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to even stand tomorrow let alone walk"

______________🫠______________

Ram = Horny x Protective
Priya = Naughty x Sensitive

Isn't it a good and sexy combo?🌚💀

Do vote and comment pleaseeee!!! ❤️🙈