Chapter Four 🥀

That night I digested everything. In the morning, Bella came to say that Jacob visited her at night and that we are going to his house now.

Bella drove straight towards the red house and I waited in the car. I looked around and soon saw shirtless men walking out of the woods. Bella came out and rushed towards the four men screaming and I followed. "Bella?" I asked but she completely ignored me.

"What did you do?" Bella screamed.

"What did you do to him?" She asked, pushing one of the men. "He didn't want this."

The other stepped closer and I stepped in front of him. He glanced at me but kept his eyes firmly on my sister.

"Easy." The man Bella was pushing said to the other two.

"We do? What did he do, hmm? What did he tell you?" 

The guy was holding other guy back. "Both of you, Calm down."

"Nothing! He tells me nothing because he's scared of you!" My sister shouted.

My sister yelled at one of them and I tried to pull her away, the boy started laughing and Bella got mad so I acted quickly and slapped the boy in the face. The other guy was trying to hold the guy back.

"Paul don't."

"Too late now."

"Bella Aurora get back."

Bella begins to back up slowly as she watches Paul breathe, I stood there looking confused as this Paul started to breathe more heavily. Paul begins to breathe deeply causing growls to escape his throat.

"Bella Aurora get back now. Get back."

That Paul guy suddenly begins to snarl as he shape shifts into his wolf form. Bella gasps as she sees this and begins to walk backwards.

I watched as Paul turned into a big wolf in front of me and I started to take steps back. Bella started running and I heard Jacob screaming.

"Aurora! Bella!" I turned around and Jacob jumped over me turning into a wolf in the air and started fighting with the other one.

"Hey take Bella and Aurora to Emily's." The man said and Embry approached me.

"Guess, the wolf's out of the bag." He joked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Come on." He said putting his arm around me as Jared helped my sister up off the ground.

"What the hell was that?" I asked looking at Embry who was staring into my eyes.

"I'll explain to you on the way." He replied, keeping his arm around me.

We soon arrived in front of a beautiful little house and Embry helped me out of the car while my sister stared out the window.

"We should go back and see if Jacob is okay." Bella yelled from the window and I stopped.

"Hopefully Paul will sink his teeth into him." Jared said and Embry pulled me with him towards the door. "Come on Bella." I said.

"Come on Bella. We won't bite." Embry shouted and Jared looked at him. "Speak for yourself." 

Bella got out of the car and Embry looked at us. "As for Sam's fiancé Emily, don't stare at her." Bella and I looked at each other. We entered a cozy cabin where there was a woman.

"Who are they?" Emily I supposed asked looking at us.

"Aurora and Bella Swan, who else?"

"Hmmm... So, you're the vampire girl..." Emily started and Embry showed me the bench next to him, I walked over to sit down.