Chapter Fourteen🥀

❀ __________________ ❀

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since I last saw dad, Bella and Embry. Two weeks since Alec threw me into a room in the Volturi castle.

I haven't seen anyone, I get four meals delivered to my door during the day and that's it. Alec hasn't appeared and neither has anyone else and best of all the door is locked.

I had to leave my dad quite unexpectedly and Alice came up with an excuse for him, at first I would only be away for the summer, getting to know a school in Italy. Dad was amazed and couldn't let me go alone, but Bella explained that I wouldn't be alone. I met the boy.

Nice, so fucking nice.

I don't know what's going to happen, I have one more year of school left at Forks High School.

"Hi Rory, lovely to hear your voice." Bella was talking on the phone at the other end.

"Hey how is everyone?" I asked, staring out the window at the view of Volterra's city.

"Dad is still confused, you know your surprise departure.. um.." Bella spoke and I furrowed my brows in confusion. "What is it?" I asked and Bella chuckled. "Edward and I are getting married in August, I hope you can make it to the wedding. At least I hope so, you still have a year of school left."

I looked down at the ring on my finger and twirled it nervously. "Yeah."

"I mean they can't keep you there, you still have a year of school so they can't change you yet." Bella continued and I let out a deep sigh.

"I know, but I haven't seen anyone in two weeks." I explained and Bella huffed out loud. "I think you need to see Aro and try to beg to come back home and after a year they can change you." Bella explained and I could hear Edward hesitate in the background.

"Shut up Edgar." I muttered.

"If you can just get back home, we can come up with something together, we'll get an extra year." Bella explained with a hint of hope in her voice and I smiled a little at my sister who is trying her best so that I don't have to change.

Before I could answer I heard Alice shouting in the background and Bella sighed. "I have to go, Alice already started planning the wedding and the invitations will be sent out soon." Bella explained and I smiled feeling a tear fall from my eye. "I see, well call soon." I said.

"I'll call you soon."

I ended the call and wiped the tears from my cheeks that managed to fall. I looked up and turned my head with a small chuckle. Oh if I ever thought my life would be like this when I get to Forks.

I got up from the bed and walked in front of the mirror looking at myself and quickly wiped the mascara that had dripped from under my eyes. Soon there was a knock on the door and I froze in place, slowly turning my head towards the door.

The door opened slowly and I saw someone enter. I stared at the man and he grinned widely. "Hello there." He spoke glancing at me and then the room.

I furrowed my brows as I watched the man walk into the room. "I thought that you have already been in your room for two weeks, that you would like to go somewhere else to the castle." He spoke walking around the room and soon stopped in front of me looking me in the eyes.

I looked into his bright red eyes which looked really scary compared to the golden ones that Cullens have. He stared at me and I cleared my throat. "Yeah that could be nice."

A wide smile appeared on his face. "Good, follow me." He said walking to the door and holding it open for me.

I walked to the door and stepped into the hallway looking around, it was nice to see more than just the same room after two weeks.

"I'm Demetri your guard and that over there is Felix, as I'm sure you remember." He introduced himself and I turned my head in the direction from which Felix came to us. "How could I forget Godzilla who kicked Edgar's ass." I mumbled out loud and Demetri laughed and Felix grinned. After two weeks I smiled finally.

"It was one of the best moments of my life." Felix answered and Demetri walked beside him. "We don't doubt that at all." Demetri said and motioned for me to follow them.

I followed the duo and looked around, remembering the hallways Alec dragged me to my room. Felix and Demetri led me to the glass doors that gave a view of the castle's garden.

They held the doors open looking at me and my expression must have said more than a thousand words at that moment. "We thought you'd like some fresh air, you already look a little pale." Felix said and Demetri glanced at him before looking back at me.

"Yes, you already look exactly like us." Demetri joked and I smiled a little. "All that's missing are the red glowing eyes." I mumbled walking past them. I felt the sun warming my face and I walked beyond the garden, which was beautiful.

There were flowers and roses everywhere and I stopped in front of the beautiful wild flowers that were growing on the ground. I crouched in front of them with a smile and lowered my hand touching the leaves. Oh how I missed this.

Demetri and Felix walked around wearing cloaks covering every part of their bodies and had hoods on their heads. "Why are you wearing cloaks?" I asked confused and they glanced at each other. "You know we shine in the sun." Demetri said and I looked with my mouth slightly open.

"Oh I totally forgot about that." I chuckled and stood up looking at the two.

I opened my mouth but quickly closed it, they must have noticed because Demetri stepped forward looking at me. "We know that you certainly have a lot of questions and you will soon get answers." He spoke and Felix nodded.

"When will I meet Aro?" I asked and they looked at me in surprise. "Probably soon, as long as Alec clears things up first..." Felix spoke but Demetri nudged him in the arm.

"Be quiet."Demetri glared at him and I raised an eyebrow. "What did that mean?" I asked confused and they turned towards me, but before Demetri could open his mouth someone spoke behind them.

"You two, Caius wants to see you." Jane spoke walking towards us glancing Demetri and Felix, before her gaze rested on me. "And you're coming with me, Aro wants to see you." She spoke turning around and walking back towards the glass doors.

I looked at Demetri and Felix who nodded with a small smile and I started to walk after Jane quickly. She watched me arrive at the glass doors and stepped inside, lowering her hood and walking to the hallway.

I glanced at the walls and hallways we were walking and remembered the throne room, but it didn't lead there. We walked up the stairs and soon reached the doors. Jane glanced at me before knocking on the door and opening it.

"Go inside." She said and I looked her in the eyes before walking into the room where I saw Aro standing waiting for me.

Here we go.