Chapter Two 🥀

The next morning I was already awake on time and drawing in my notebook

The next morning I was already awake on time and drawing in my notebook. I looked at the clock and got up. I put on my morning coat and put on my slippers. I was thinking of making breakfast and I was hoping that there was at least some food in the fridge. After making an omelette for everyone and toasting bread for a while, dad walked downstairs.

"It hasn't smelled this good here in the mornings for a while." He commented and poured coffee into his cup.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked looking at him and he was already on a chair reading a newspaper.

"Yes, your arrival improved everything in the house." He said without looking up. Bella soon joined us and I put plates for everyone and we ate.

Bella went to the movies with one of her friends, and Dad and I went to eat and say hello to Harry and Sue Clearwater. I met Seth and Leah too I see them last time when I was thirteen.

                          _______________

The next morning I woke up early when Bella jumped on my bed waking me up.

"What now Bella?" I asked and she nudged me. I sat up and looked at my sister who was surprisingly cheerful or she hasn't slept at all. "Come with me let's go to Jacob's." She said and went downstairs. I sighed and put on a hoodie and jeans. I put my hair up and started walking downstairs.

"What is there?" I pointed behind us as we drove towards the reservation.

"Bikes that Jacob could fix maybe." She replied and I raised an eyebrow.

"And since when are you interested in bikes?" I asked.

"Since yesterday." She answered and we reached the little red house.

I watched as the long-haired boy ran out of the stable. "Is that Jacob?" I took a closer look and followed Bella out.

"Bella!" He exclaimed and hugged my sister.

"Where the hell have you been loca?"

Then he turned his brown eyes on me. "Rory?" He asked stepping closer.

"Hey Jake." I said and he laughed as he grabbed me in his arms and spun me around in the air.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and Jacob looked into my eyes.

"I didn't know you were here." He said looking at Bella who smiled. "Yeah, dad asked me here and I decided to finish high school here." I said and Jacob looked at us.

"I brought something for you." Bella started and pointed the car  where the bikes were. "This is a little crazy." She continued and Jacob looked at me and I nodded my head. Bella pulled the tarp away and Jacob chuckled.

"Wow scrap metal, you shouldn't have." Jake said and Bella stared at him.

"I saved them from the dump. It probably costs more to fix them than they're worth, but then I thought if I have a mechanic friend who would help me out."

Jacob chuckled. "Am I your mechanic friend?"

"Exactly."

"Since when have you been into motorcycles?" He asked and I couldn't keep quiet. "I asked the same thing earlier."

"And I answered from since now." Bella said and Jacob stared at us both again.

We were in silence for a moment and Bella spoke again. "I guess you think this is stupid and reckless." Bella said looking at him and Jacob continued to chuckle. "It's really stupid and reckless."

"When do we start?" He asked and I looked at the two in front of me with a smile.

Jacob gently lifted the bikes off the trunk of the car and I looked at the two in wonder, that Jacob clearly has a crush on my sister. We went to the garage, I sat next to Jacob and helped him while Bella sat behind us.

"When did you Rory learn to get your hands dirty?" Jacob asked in wonder and Bella went to turn the radio down. "Let's just say that my ex was excited about cars and other motor gadgets." I answered and Jacob looked at Bella who nodded.

Jacob and Bella continued to chat about something related to age and soon footsteps were heard at the door. "Yo Jake are you there?" Bella flinched and I looked at her in wonder.

"They're just my boys." Jacob reassured Bella.

"Hey." Jacob got up from the chair. "Guys this is Bella and her sister Aurora." Jacob introduced us and I looked at the boys with a smile.

"Bella, Rory, this is Quil and Embry." I locked eyes with the longer haired one who grinned.

"I'm Quil Ateara." The one with shorter hair started and Bella smiles awkwardly.

"So the motorcycle building story is true." Quil said and Jacob looked down. I still smiled and looked at this Embry who was staring back at me. "Yeah yeah, I taught him everything." Bella said and I glanced behind me.

"And are you his girlfriend?" Quil asked and I looked at Jacob and my sister with a smile. Jacob stared at them annoyed and Bella confused. I bit my lip and held back a laugh and watched as Embry winked at me.

"Um we're friends." My sister said awkwardly.

"Ooh burn." Embry said laughing Jacob was red in the face totally embarrassed.

"Actually I said she's a girl and a friend." Jacob corrected. Quil and Embry looked at each other.

"Do you remember him saying that?"

"Nope."

"So do you have girlfriends? That's Great." My sister decided to be smart for once.

Jacob laughed and I looked at the bike in front of me. "Quil takes his cousin to the prom." Jacob told and I laughed a little.

"Yes, it's funny. I'll give you something to laugh about." He answered and soon they started wrestling in the middle of the garage. Embry walked next to me and we looked at the duo.

Five bucks for Quil." He said and I grinned back. "You're on."

"Jake didn't say anything about you." He started and I turned to look at him.

"Oh yeah, I got back here yesterday. Aurora Swan. Just call me Rory." I said holding out my hand. He looked with a smile and took my hand.

"Embry Call." He smiled as we locked eyes.

The following days I came with Bella and we piled up bikes. Embry often appeared with Quil and I got to know Embry. We have such a similar sense of humor and teased Bella and Jacob.

Jacob said that Quil has a crush on Bella and Embry clearly has a crush on me. I laughed a bit about it until Jacob asked how old that Edgar was.

Bella had reportedly had nightmares again at night and screamed, but I have good dreams, so I heard about it from my dad in the morning. Bella and I soon left to pick up Jacob and we sat in the car. leaning on my hand and I was in my thoughts until Bella stopped the car and ran out.

I watched as Jacob jumped out over me and saw a cliff with shirtless boys jumping. Wow that looks awesome I thought and opened the window listening to Jacob tell about them and that Embry joined their group.

I looked back at the rock as the last of them jumped.