Chapter Six 🥀

_____☾_____

                           _____☾_____

I don't know what to think, until a couple of months ago I was living with my mom and her husband. After I moved to Forks, everything changed, Bella is dating a vampire whose whole family is vampires, my childhood friend Jacob is a shapeshifter and the best thing is destiny has decided to choose me to be the vampire's mate, who is the power-hungry and scary Volturi's witch twin. Alec Volturi.

When we got back to Washington I just felt empty and I don't know why. I was thinking about that Alec, I heard feedback from Edward and Alice all the way about how he is an evil and scary witch twin. Who takes senses away and enjoys torturing and killing other vampires. And they eat humans. Edward said that when we return, I could meet his adoptive dad, Carlisle, who will explain everything to me in more detail.

They explained what mate means and I decided to ask why he didn't say anything to me or wanted me to stay. They thought so because I was human and Volturi's doesn't like humans, and I felt offended.

So when we got back I decided to focus on Paul who wanted to get to know me, it had been two weeks and I was avoiding the Cullens.

Paul was interested in me and I admit that I was also interested in him. We have talked and seen a lot since I returned from Italy. I told Paul about what happened and about this Alec. He got angry but eventually brushed it off.

I woke up in the morning with a warm hand around me and I smiled a little. I turned around and looked at the sleeping Paul who was snoring a little. He was so warm in body temperature. He moved a little and I put my head on the pillow looking at him.

"You're staring." He said and I giggled. Paul moved on top of me and looked me in the eyes. He started kissing my neck and I laughed out loud.

"Shh or Charlie will hear us." Paul mumbled softly in my ear and I pushed him away.

"He'll shoot you if he finds you in my bed." I said looking at him.

"He's Sheriff Swan he shoots me without thinking." He said laughing pulling the covers over us and kissing me.

I giggled a little and leaned my head back as Paul started going down my body.

                           _____________

I later sat with my dad on the couch and we watched TV. When we got back, dad grounded us and we both had to be home by four.

He was reading a newspaper when the door opened. I watched as dad glanced at the clock and I laughed.

"It's exactly four o'clock, is that boy trying to impress me or something?" Dad spoke and Bella sat on the couch. "He also has a name. Is he suddenly too particular now?" Bella spoke and silence enveloped the Swan family.

"Okay." Dad started and Bella and I looked at each other. "I guess you understand why I'm punishing you?" He spoke and Bella nodded.

"We almost gave you a heart attack." I said and dad nodded. "You did almost, but there are other reasons for your house arrest." He said looking only at Bella now.