Chapter Three🥀

I sat on the other bike and rode on a small road, my ex owned bikes and he taught me how to ride them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sat on the other bike and rode on a small road, my ex owned bikes and he taught me how to ride them. Jacob taught Bella and I drove back when Bella started to drive forward and I turned the bike in her direction.

Her driving looked shaky and soon she lost control and fell down. Jacob jumped in and I drove to Bella's. He ran to Bella's side and I followed.

"Oh my god Bella your head is bleeding." I said and Jacob stood up taking off his shirt.

"Oh." I said out loud, eyeing his abs. Damn.

He pressed his shirt on Bella's head and she stared at Jacob. "What are you staring at?" Jacob asked my sister and I turned away because I knew they were going to start flirting again or Jacob is flirting with Bella.

                         _______________

I had started school at Forks High School and Bella and I went to luncbreak with her friends. She walked up to her friends and introduced me to them. They seemed nice except that one Mike couldn't take his eyes off me. And that Jessica is a good gossiping. Mike asked my sister to a movie and Bella looked at me pleading help but I shook my head laughing.

But how come there were three of us standing in front of the cinema when no one else could get there. Bella was buying us tickets and Mike was staring sickly around as Jacob eyed him. "So facepunch huh? You like action movies?" He asked looking at Mike and Mike shook his head.

"Not really."

Jacob chuckled. "I heard it's bad." Jacob said and I took his hand looking at him.

"Are you old enough to see it, without an adult present?" Mike asked looking at Jake. He just wants to get rid of us, I thought to myself, watching as Bella soon arrived with the tickets.

We sat in the movie theater and I watched as Bella sat between Mike and Jacob. Mike looked unwell and soon left for the bathroom so we soon followed him.

"What a marshmallow." Jacob commented and I laughed out loud. Jacob grinned at me and I see he locked hands with my sister.

"You should choose someone with stronger stomach as a companion, someone who laughs at blood jokes while the weaker one vomits." Jacob said.

I laughed out loud because I started thinking and Bella answered Jacob and they soon started talking. Poor Jacob. He's clearly very much in love with my sister, but Bella only thinks about Edward. I listened to their conversation.

Jacob's words every woman would like to hear them, me too. Mike soon arrived from the bathroom and I watched as Jacob suddenly growled at Mike. What the hell.

"Jake are you okay?" I asked looking at my hand which was on his bicep. He was hot as if he had a fever.

In the following days, Jacob did not answer calls and nothing was heard from him. I went fishing with dad and Harry and Bella had gone to Jacob's house. Jacob had reportedly gotten a tattoo and cut his hair, he had told Bella to stay away. Bella watched as he left with Sam and the others.

We were sitting in my room the next day and Bella was angry. She didn't understand why Jacob said that and I tried to listen and understand as best I could.

"What's wrong with people these days, first Embry now Jacob?" I said and Bella stared out the window of my room.

Should I go see him and talk?" I asked and Bella shaked her head.

"Let's go for a walk, I'll show you one place I went with Edward." Bella said and we changed our clothes.

I looked around at the forest where we were hiking and Bella went ahead soon we arrived at the square which was a meadow. "No." Bella said and crouched down on the ground. I think there should be flowers in the meadow, but it's only March. I walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

I looked up and saw a figure standing further away, Bella noticed the same because she stood up and froze in place as he stared at her.

"Bella." He said and I looked at my sister questioningly. "Laurent." My sister answered.

"Do you know each other?" I asked and when I blinked the man was in front of us.

"What the hell?" I asked out loud and looked into the man's red eyes.

"I didn't expect to find you here." This Laurent spoke to my sister and I stood still in amazement. "I went to visit the Cullens, but their house is empty. It's a wonder they left you here." He went on and surrounded us. I watched his every move.

"Rory." Bella whispered.

"Weren't you like their pet" He asked and Bella nodded. "Something like that."

"Does the Cullens visit here often?" He asked stopping and I raised an eyebrow, Bella took my hand and pulled me next to her.

"Quite often, I tell them you stopped." My sister said and this Laurent laughed. I looked around as they were talking about something about Victoria and that Edward killed someones mate? What the hell is going on here.

My instincts kicked in and I stepped in front of Bella. At the same time, Laurent sped up in front of us and I looked at him, swallowing carefully at the same time. I'm only human.

"Stay away from my sister." I said out loud and Bella whispered my name.

"Victoria planned to kill you slowly, painfully, but I promise I will do it quickly." Laurent said looking over my shoulder at my sister. Oh hell no. I stepped forward and Laurent laughed.

"Two kills with one strike." I glanced at my sister who closed her eyes and Laurent raised his hand and I raised my own in front of my head but the noise was heard beside us.

I slowly looked to the side and a black huge wolf walked out. "Can not be true." Laurent said and I pulled Bella next to me. We watched as the wolf came up to us and straightened up to stand tall.

"What the fuck is going on here." I said out loud and Bella's eyes widened. Soon more wolves arrived from the forest.

Laurent turned around and started running with wolves chasing him. The brown wolf quietly walked past us while the others went after the man.

"Bella, run don't stop don't look back." I said and we turned around at the same time and started running home.

"Dad!" We shouted at the same time when we arrived home and in the kitchen. Harry Clearwater was with our dad in the kitchen.

"We saw them in the woods. They're not bears." Bella explained and I watched as dad stared questioningly.

"What the hell were you doing in the woods?" He asked and Bella quickly answered.

"They're wolves. Huge wolves."

But Bella, you still have some explaining to do, just like that red-eyed man. I thought and went upstairs to wait for dad and Harry to leave.

Soon Bella arrived and we stared at each other in silence. "Are you going to explain?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Edward is a vampire." She blurted out and I raised an eyebrow.

"He's what?" I asked with a chuckle but Bella looked serious.

"Now I'm going to explain to you everything about when I got here." She said and we sat on my bed for the rest of the day and night as she explained everything.

𝘿𝙪𝙨𝙠 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙬𝙣 | Alec Volturiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें