╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

The first time Oliver had seen Annabel Lee and Felix his nose had been pressed lightly against the glass of his dorm window. They were picturesque, God like. The sun only adding to their divinity as it only shined upon the two, neglecting the others that begged for their attention.

Michael Gavey had warned him several times to stay away. 

But how could he? 

Felix, despite his dark features was warm and magnetic. From even far away Oliver was drawn in, consumed. Oliver watched from across the library yet again as his tanned fingers caressed gently up and down Annabel's glowing skin, her golden hair cascading in soft waves that shined upon the suns praise of its radiance. 

They were perfect, a reincarnation of Adonis and Aphrodite themselves.

Or perhaps.

Just maybe the darling Annabel Lee with hair of silk and ocean eyes was more like Persephone, so full of life yet surrounded by death. 

Oh poor poor sweet Annabel Lee, Oliver thought as he watched her fully immerse herself in yet another book from across the library, her dainty fingers gripping tight to the edges as if its contents contained life itself. So much death around such a beautiful girl, an orphan he had heard, the last living heir of the truly legacy.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝