╔══ஓ๑2๑ஓ══╗

Oliver internally groaned to himself as he slowly caught up to Annabel

Oliver internally groaned to himself as he slowly caught up to Annabel. She was in yet another pair of thick white heels, buckled at her ankles, and thigh-high white stockings. The sweetheart neckline of her already short blue dress only accentuated and teased the idea of just how perky her breasts were. And her golden hair was loose yet again, just how he liked it, tumbling down her back in soft curls, their only restraint being that of a black bow. 

It was all so innocent, yet tickled the sinful thoughts like they wielded a feather as their victim was bound and helpless. 

"New book?" he asked pulling her focus from the book.

"Ollie" she greeted, her eyelashes fluttering as she looked up at him, his heart stuttering as the sun reflected off her sapphire eyes. "Felix's father got it for me. Vingt Mille Lieves sous les mers." she spoke in perfect French, closing the book to show him the cover of a whale. Olivers heart stopped for a moment as she giggled at his confused expression. "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea by Jules Verne." she elaborated.

"Oh" he chuckled rubbing the back of his head bashfully. "Does he always send you books?" He asks causing her to abruptly stop to face him. her head slightly cocking to the side, face wiped of emotion. This wasn't the first time he had noticed her doing this, it seemed like a behavioral tick of hers at this point. Though he did notice in his months of being close to her now she had done it to him more than anyone. He hated it. She looked like a lifeless doll, and he hated it.

But just like on cue her gorgeous smile returned like the last couple seconds never happened. "The arts of every form are very important to Sir James." she replied before turning and continuing to walk, leaving Oliver to scurry after her.

"Are you going to continue to follow me?" she asked with a raised brow.

"Yes" he breathed honestly, his eyes following her pink tongue as it wet her lips.

And he did. He followed her clear to the roof of the school where Felix was already waiting.

・❥・

For several more months Oliver remained in bliss glued to Felix and Belle's sides. Where they went, he went. The Parties, Pubs, Outings, he was there.

Even when Felix and Belle were in the throes of Passion, their sweaty bodies crying out for one another, he was there just outside their windows gazing at them like they were moving art.

Felix, Annabel Lee and Oliver.

He was sure that was why they needed him. Time after time he would laugh at how pathetically desperate people would throw themselves at the couple for even a scrap of their affections. Yet it always ended the same, Felix whisking Belle away and Oliver not far behind. He was there for them, care for them. 

Oh, how quickly his life had turned. A boy with druggy parents and no siblings. He supposed that was why his darling Annabel lee adored him so. No family. 

But he could be her family, if she'd have him.

・❥・

Oliver strolled down the library aisles holding a book to his chest, his eyes searching for Annabel. She had messaged him to meet her, but it seemed he was early. Then again that was not unusual, she was not very punctual he had noticed. 

"Oliver Quick." A condescending voice called. He turned to see a very judgmental Michael Gavey looking him up and down. "You look different." he stated.

"Do I?" Oliver asks rhetorically, he knew he had. It was a very clear contrast between the two now. Before his style matched Gavey, clothes tucked and glasses. but now his style was more relaxed in a way, without glasses. 

"Oh, thank god your here." Belle sighed rushing towards the two. "I am in desperate need of help with-" her sentence halted as she Zero'd in on Gavey, the checkered blue of his shirt matching their eyes.

"Gavey." she greeted.

"Truly." he squinted.

"768 x 9" she asked taking slow steps towards him, Olivers eyebrows furrowed as he watched the strange encounter. He wasn't even aware that she knew him. 

"6,912" he replied without hesitation.

"67⋅√4⋅5"

"299.6 rounded"

"-6 x 85"

"-510"

Annabel giggled biting her lip "I will get you one of these days boy genius."

The tall blonde leaned down to bring his face closer to hers "Unlikely" Gavey replied with a miniscule smirk. 

Oliver cleared his throat uncomfortable. they were too familiar to comfortable with each other for his taste. "Shall we get started." he said walking off toward the tables.

"Bootlicker." Gavey called after him.

"Enough." belle lightly chastised with a chuckle as she followed Oliver. It perplexed him how Gavey of all people could insult everyone else so easily yet when faced with the darling Annabel Lee he himself also seemed different. 

Luckily for Annabel's impatience it had only taken Oliver roughly an hour to help her with her thesis before she was rushing off to meet with Felix. Leaving Oliver to once again trail behind her from a distance.

"Can Oliver come?" Felix asked the Brunette Annabell, the blonde between them clearly not interested.

"Maybe" she shrugged, Felix looked at her inquisitively then eyed his girlfriend who was waving at all the passersby.

"I don't know. He's just a bit awkward. He's got zero chat. Like who would I even sit him next to?"

"Says the dick hungry gremlin." Belle snorted earning a playful shove from the brunette. 

"Belle" she whined.

"Annabell" she whined right back with a laugh.

"Just sit him next to one of your hot friends." Felix pleaded, separating the girls.

"Look I'm sorry Felix but no one wants to sit next to fucking Oliver" she snapped.

"Why not?" Belle now asked confused by her change in tone.

"Cause he's scholarship boy who buys his clothes from Oxfam." Annabell spewed with a snobbish air of superiority, tossing her brown pony off her shoulder with a huff.

"Harsh." Felix breathed, looking at her with tinge of disappointment.

Belle on the other hand laughed. "He does not buy his clothes from a charity organization. Don't be so bitter over the fact he is able to hold an intellectual conversation while your mouth is only good for a useful three minutes behind closed doors." she replied with a faux pout before pulling Felix towards her dorm so she could change for the party later.

"Now that is harsh." Felix snickered, swatting her behind.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝