╔══ஓ๑10๑ஓ══╗

Oliver stumbled down the hall, his hands using the wall as his support to keep him from falling as the world kept spinning around him

Oliver stumbled down the hall, his hands using the wall as his support to keep him from falling as the world kept spinning around him. His cerulean eyes trying to focus on his goal instead of the blurry double vision surroundings, his mind so thick and heavy it felt as though it was stuffed with wet cotton and his ears, God his ears could only hear one thing, the familiar moans he lived for, lusted for. 

In his haze he carelessly pushed open the cracked door and stumbled in. There on the bed was Belle Propped up on her elbows, her knees far apart and crooked, her head back as she moaned loudly and unashamed. her left hand threaded thru the blonde man's hair between her legs as he feasted upon her. 

Oliver tried to move his lead feet closer, but they refused to budge, tears streaming down his frustrated face as silent screams left mouth. He tried and tried; his eyes trained on the mans freckled back. 

He only halted his attempts as a black snake slithered from below, coiling itself on the man's back ready to strike Oliver. Olivers eyes turned to Belle to warn her but was met with her gaze trained on him. A twisted smile on her lips as the now bed of snakes they layed on began slithering around her bare torso, coiling around her legs and throat. 

And just like a victim of Medusa's he was stuck, A haunting laugh leaving her plump lips.

・❥・

Oliver woke with a start, his chest heaving, looking around his room, the morning sun shining brightly. Frustrated he threw his sheets from his sweaty body and sat on the edge, his coarse hands rubbing the sleep from his face, willing the dream to disappear. it has been like this for weeks now, ever since he arrived at Salt burn. Every night he would have a dream of a similar context, and every night he could never reach her. Some weren't bad, some were just Belle and Felix. But the others, his body shivered. 

And don't even get him started on the small oddities happening as of late. it was always small things, his stuff moved an inch or just missing and magically popping up days later in a place he knew he didn't put it. The Catton's brushed it off as the maids cleaning, but he didn't totally believe them.

And then there was the sporadic appearances of the blonde man, always too far to catch, just like his dreams. Always there but faceless. He hated it, he had brought it up several times, but everyone just laughed, brushing it off once again with a ghost story. 

It has gotten to the point he almost believes them now. maybe it is a ghost and he's just putting his own figure of imagination to it. 

yeah, that had to be it, he was letting his obsession with that night haunt him.

・❥・

"What are these?" Farleigh asks bending to look at the very odd new art tucked away in cases. Ceramic fried fish and snakes in the center surrounded by leaves, his face scrunched in disgust looking at the eyesore.

"Oh, the Palissy plates." Elspeth explained looking at him briefly.

"I'm surprised you were able to find them." Belle hummed from her spot on the couch, pinned between Oliver and Felix, all waiting on Venetia to come back with her choice of movie for the night. 

Oliver leans forward, clasping his hands together "Do you mean Bernard Palissy, the 16th century Huguenot ceramicist? He asks.

Sir James's eyes light up as he looked at Oliver "Yes. Do you know him?"

a boyish smile spread across Oliver's face, "I've always loved his work, but I've never seen anything of his in real life."

"I learn something new about you every day." Belle cooed leaning her head on his shoulder. He turned his head slightly to meet her gaze, her cherry sucker-stained lips smiling sweetly at him. She lifts the sucker to his mouth, his lips parting obediently as she slipped it in, the cherry exploding on his tongue. "I love it." she purred before leaning back into Felix.

"We are watching the ring." Venetia announces as she waltzes into the room, DVD case clasped in her boney fingers.

・❥・

Oliver found himself crouched down in the dark hallway once again, peering thru the cracked door into the bathroom. Low moans bouncing off the tiles, steam rising from the water and forming watered jewels across their exposed slick skin.

Although the tub blocked most of the view he knew, no has memorized every curvature of their bodies. The water only accentuated their already godly forms at their rawest moment. 

They were so fucking beautiful. 

Belle's hands were flat on Felix's chest, his hands firmly griping her waist, belle's eyes were shut with her head slightly tilted up, rocking her hips as Felix bucked up into her. A groan leaving his throat as he kept his hooded eyes on her glistening body.

"So beautiful." He moaned, his hands sliding up pulling her head down to his, and elegant moan leaving her lips at his praise. "Made for me." he snapped. The water sloshing onto the floor with the harsh thrust.

A whimper left Belle's lips, "My Felix."

"All yours. That's right baby." He moaned, his thrusts becoming more labored as he came closer and closer to the edge. 

Felix sat up just enough, letting her take control as he started peppering kisses along her chest, before licking a long strip from her breasts to her neck, where he stopped, leaving a hickey in his wake before pulling away. One of her hands went to his hair, gripping it gently, as his nose started to nuzzle against her skin. His hand dipping between them as Oliver could only assume from the shuddering moan leaving Belle's lips, he was rubbing her clit "Fuck I love you..." Felix mumbled against Belle's skin. It only took a few more thrust before his coil snapped, taking belle with him. 

Belle smiled breathlessly at him before kissing him, all the love she possessed in that one kiss. Oliver felt a sting in his chest watching. "I love you too." she whispered against his lips.

Oliver waited patiently for them to dress in their robes before joining them to brush their teeth for bed. He watched them from his mirror behind them as they whispered and giggled only to each other. It stung again.

Belle handed Felix a cloth to wipe the toothpaste from the corners of his mouth before bouncing over to Oliver "Night Ollie." she sang, kissing his cheek.

"Night." Oliver mumbled around his toothbrush.

"Night mate." Felix added, blowing a kiss at him before shutting the door to his and Belle's room.

Oliver spit out his toothpaste before turning to stare at the almost drained tub. His body moving on its own accord as he stepped in, laying his face right next to the drain. Nuzzling his face in the remaining water as he bathed himself in them. It's warm embrace running through his touch starved body.

That sting fading with every slurp he took. A soft moan leaving his lips feeling at one with them again. Felix, Annabel and Oliver.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝