╔══ஓ๑1๑ஓ══╗

"So, you just sat on a bench till he came by?" Annabel asked holding back a giggle, her freshly manicured nails thrumming the side of her glass

"I'm telling you Belle he was my savior," Felix exclaimed, blowing out a breath of frustration over the fact that no one at the table was believing him. he huffed when he caught the taunting gaze his girlfriend was trying and failing at hiding. "What?"

"Nothing love, just very damsel of you is all." She giggled, the rest of the table joining. 

"Did he wear chainmail?" Farleigh inquires turning the giggles to full laughs.

"Oh, come off it." he laughed kissing Annabel's bare shoulder before jolting him and her in his seat. "Oh! there he is. Ollie! Oliver!" Felix shouted.

Annabel cringed as her eardrums rang from his excitement, her eyes flickering to the savior himself as he meekly approached their table. An unknown emotion glassing over eyes momentarily. Oliver was not much to look at to put it plainly. He had the face and the type of style of someone who could fade into the background, and no one would even notice.

"Unreal." Farleigh scoffed, smoke drifting from his lips with his displeasure upon seeing his classmate.

"Hiya mate." Felix greeted, none the wiser or caring for anyone else's opinions at the table. 

Oliver cleared his throat, wiping his sweaty hands on his trousers before awkwardly waving to the group. "Hi," he mumbled eyeing everyone at the intimidating table, all eyes on him.

"This is my fucking hero right here. I was just telling everyone how you saved my arse yesterday." Felix praised. Oliver looked back to them, his cheeks heating up as the blonde beauty perched on Felix's lap gave him all her undivided attention. 

"Here take a seat I owe you a drink," Felix waved him closer as he pulled up a nearby stool, however, Oliver looked back to the door rather self-consciously to see Michael had returned from the bathroom.

"Are you with a friend?" Annabel asked, Oliver flinched whipping his head back towards her ever-curious eyes as she maintained eye contact with Gavey. 

"Er, no, they just left" he rushed in reply quickly taking a seat, not taking his eyes off her. 

"Annabel Lee" she greeted turning her attention back to him, her small hand filling the small space between them.

"Oliver" He replied shaking her soft hand. Honey and Lavender and Cedar filled his senses with how close they were to him, his eyes flickered down to Felix's hand on her bare thigh, her baby pink ruffled dress slightly riding up from the imaginary designs he was drawing on her pale skin.

"So, what college are you in, mate?" Benji asks pulling Oliver's attention back to the table.

"Yours." Oliver breathes relaxing a bit at the distraction and the giggles next to him. 

"Right, right. What are you studying?" He presses.

It had felt like mere moments to Oliver as he immersed himself in the group over drinks, basking in the high he felt just being near Belle and Felix. He felt seen and utterly important. 

they all laughed and cheered as Oliver choked down his last shot. "Wait, wait, wait, Jagerbombs." Farleigh cheered getting the surrounding very drunk girls to cheer with him. 

Annabel stuck her tongue out in disgust, the thought of it making her slightly gag. Felix laughed kissing her neck and shoving Oliver who was also laughing at her childish response.

"It's your round man." Farleigh laughed pointing to Oliver.

Oliver shook his head and held up his hands "I should go to bed."

"Wait, no, no you can't snake your way out of a round." Farleigh chastised, immediately making everything awkward.

"I'm not." Oliver slurred in defense.

"It looks like you are." he pressed sitting up with conviction, his groupies booing. Felix and Annabel scowled them into silence after Oliver gave into peer pressure and got up to get the drinks.

"Farleigh" Felix lightly chastises.

"What?" he asks with a chuckle.

"Just cut him a break, mate." he pleads, lopping his arm around Belle's waist as she leans into him.

"What?" Farleigh asks again feigning confusion.

"That rounds gonna cost a fucking fortune."

"Pub rules Felix." He defends.

"Still a ghastly choice." Annabel scoffs crossing her arms with a pout.

"Oh, you poor tortured girl." Farleigh coos reaching over to pinch her rosy drunk cheeks, only to get swatted away.

"She doesn't go near anything with Red Bull in it." Alicia giggled. 

"Stand up for a sec" Felix whispered in Belle's ear.

"You still not over that?" Farleigh laughed as Annabel stood and Felix slipped out, heading to the bar.

"Of course, I'm not. I visibly gagged for months at the mention of Jager after my birthday,"

"Oh, my sweet Annabel Lee how sheltered you can be." Farleigh sang causing an uproar of laughs including the girl herself as she playfully swatted at him.

"Thank you, Ollie!" Felix cheered walking back to the table with a tray of drinks, the group joining in cheers.

"For you." Annabel flinched as a glass with clear liquid was put Infront of her face. She took it, looking at Oliver inquisitively. "Gin" he answered with a shy smile.

"Oh Ollie!" she gushed catching him off guard with a kiss to his cheek "I love love you." she praised as Felix smiled fondly watching them before pulling her back down to his lap.      

                                                                       ╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝