╔══ஓ๑3๑ஓ══╗

Oliver sat on the windowsill of Annabel's dorm for probably the 10th time now

Oliver sat on the windowsill of Annabel's dorm for probably the 10th time now. His greedy eyes raked up and down her almost bare body as she gathered a new panty set and headed to the bathroom. "Gonna take a cold shower," she mumbled in passing. Oliver only hummed in acknowledgment, his mouth parched, for them or water he wasn't sure. his eyes then flicked to Felix who was sprawled out on her floor only wearing his boxers.

"So, fucking hot," Felix mumbled tapping his ciggie into the tray next to him.

"I know," Oliver mumbled back with a sniffle. "What's that smell?" He asked, his eyes raking over the room only now noticing the disarray since Felix had entered the over-zealously organized room. Annabel's room was normally pristine clean with labeled placements and nothing out of order, the air fresh with a kind of citrusy lemon. But now? it smelled putrid and ripe with things and food just lying around. No wonder she fled to the bathroom.

Oliver grabbed a plate of Felix's leftover breakfast and tossed it into the trash with a groan of disgust. "No, no, no" he mumbled the room increasingly overwhelming him.

"What are you on about?" Felix sighed.

"This is disgusting Felix. Right, I'm cleaning up." 

"It's fine." Felix defended beginning to grow slightly defensive.

"Only rich people can afford to be this filthy." Oliver scoffed tossing Felix's left-over pizza from lunch into the trash.

"Mate, stop it. I'll do it later." Felix ordered, his jaw clenching as he watched Oliver scramble around Belle's room essentially erasing him.

"You won't. you know she doesn't like it." Oliver scoffed tossing Felix's clothes into the laundry bin.

"I will do it later." Felix grits out, now sitting up with a glare.

"No, you won't mate. No, you fucking won't" Oliver scolded.

"Ollie fucking stop! I'm not a fucking child!" Felix snapped, jumping to his feet and ripping the trash bin from Oliver's hands making the boy stumble back and fall on Belle's bed. Tossing the last pieces of trash into the bin himself, he slammed the bin back in its place. "I'm just. I'm just hot. it's fucking boiling in these rooms. they'd rather we all die of heat stroke than ruin the fucking wood fucking paneling by putting in air conditioning."

Oliver watched him for a moment "Stressed about exams?" he asked trying to take Felix's anger off himself.

"I'm not stressed about the exams Ol." he chuckled like it was the most absurd this he had ever heard. "You're driving me fucking..." he breathed cutting himself off. he blew out a breath and took a seat at Belle's desk. "I. While I'm waiting, I've got some revising to do. Think I might um, I might catch you later." he said awkwardly dismissing Oliver as he pulled a binder free from her shelves that had his name labeled on the side. 

"Kings arms later?" Oliver offered.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe. I'll text you yeah?" Felix replied without actually looking, clearing his throat, he pulled his laptop free from his bag. 

"Okay." Oliver nodded, looking towards the closed bathroom door one more time before he left.

Felix tossed his pen down with a sigh before strolling into the bathroom. He could feel the chill on his scorching skin from the shower without even getting in yet.

"Oliver?" Annabel asked, watching Felix remove his boxers through the clear shower curtain.

"Gone," he mumbled stepping in with her.

But Oliver never received that text. 

He had waited all afternoon, phone in hand. Nothing. 

So, he searched for them himself. 

Their dorms. Empty.

The library, lacking a certain blonde with her head in the clouds.

Then finally he made his way to King's arms. They couldn't possibly go without him, right?

It was Felix, Belle and Oliver.

Yet here he stood at the entrance of the packed pub, music blasting over the voices. And in the usual spot in the corner were Felix, Farleigh, and Annabel Lee perched on their knees talking animatedly about something.

And Oliver? He watched from behind the glass yet again. A clear divide that mocked him for the differences in their worlds. 

Oliver stormed out and through the streets, repeatedly looking back and tugging on his hair. Every fiber of his being thrummed with a certain level of desperation as it called out for them to run after him. plead it was just a mistake.

But they didn't. Why would they? It was always just Felix and Annabel Lee in the end.

"Hey." A voice called pulling him out of his abandoned thoughts. He almost laughed seeing a dressed up desperate brunette Annabell waiting outside Felix's door.

"Oh, hey." he greeted hiding his pain.

"I was just seeing if Felix was in." She explained.

"Um, yeah. They're all at the pub," he said pursing his lips.

"Was Belle there?" she asked sucking her teeth.

"Yeah."

"God." she chuckled to herself embarrassed. Oliver morbidly wondered what it must feel like to have the right name but never the right face or body. "Do you have any alcohol?" she asked tilting her head back to him.

"Would you like me to have alcohol?" he teased, letting her follow him up to his room.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝