╔══ஓ๑16๑ஓ══╗

Oliver looked around the dinner table, smiling and nodding along

Oliver looked around the dinner table, smiling and nodding along. But his mind was so far away, that reality had begun to mix with fantasy. several times now since the break-in he had disassociated, fantasized really. If they were sitting by the pond, his mind would put him in the field with Felix and Belle, the latter dancing around in a white bikini, waving her knit shawl around. while the former lay in the grass, a cig in his fingers, his piercing glittering in the sun as he shared a smile with him before turning back to encourage Belle.

Everyone got lost in salt burn Duncan had said, he awkwardly brushed it off before. but now as he stared at his bedroom ceiling, he wasn't so sure.

・❥・

Oliver woke with a start at the sudden pressure on his waist, Belle's golden hair cascaded around them as she stared down at him with a smile. "Good morning birthday boy" She sang.

"Morn" He mumbled thickly, his hands sliding up her bare thighs, teasing the short silk dress she was wearing. 

"Time to wake up sleepy head" She whispered, her head slightly lowered, her pelvis slightly grinding down as she shifted.

Oliver lifted his head to meet her lips, her pointer finger stopping his approach, as it pushed his head back down. "So naughty already" she tsked, giggling as she jumped up and rushed out of the room.

Oliver rubbed his eyes with a sigh before stumbling into the bathroom where Felix was currently spraying himself with cologne, no Belle in sight.

"Morning, Birthday boy." He announced loudly, turning to lean against his vanity, his eyes raking over Oliver's form, or rather almost bare form, his blue plaid boxers keeping his gems hidden.

Oliver did the same almost shyly before pulling himself to sit on the sidestand. "Get dressed. We're going on a road trip."

"Where?" Oliver inquired, his eyes raking over the bare form of Felix left unhidden behind his scarlet bathrobe.

There was a hidden, dangerous even feeling behind the gentle smile Felix gave him "Oh, it's a surprise. Wear something nice." he encouraged, before leaving to his room.

Oliver tucked his bottom lip in with a chuckle, his insides warm and full of butterflies.

・❥・

He was in the beginning downtrodden when he realized it wouldn't be the three of them, that Belle had other priorities.

He tried to make the most of the drive, he really did, singling along with Felix, waving his arms in the wind.

But it all changed. Everything changed for him so fast.