╔══ஓ๑4๑ஓ══╗

The Hunt

An egregious affair that came into existence several decades ago and still thrived. Truthfully it was just another elaborate party for the rich and hormone-crazed that consisted of a weak theme, virgins, in college. what a joke. 

Oliver huffed to himself as he weaved through the crowds of toga-wearing participants as they took shots and slipped ecstasy to enhance their fun. tikis and the bonfire were the only real sources of light in the field besides the DJ stand, several tables were lined with refreshments and pitchers. Scattered blow-ups, games, and decorations only added to an overly hyped clearly college event. it was very stereotypical for a bunch of posh kids.

It did not matter to him if it was an invitation-only or not, he was still trying to catch the attention of Felix and Belle. For days, he had put himself in their paths or direct view yet got no response. At this party though, masks were required for the hunt, so it only made everything easier for him.

It was however increasingly hard to find Belle through all the women with conveniently timed blonde hair. though if anyone with a sober mind paid close enough attention, they could see the course texture and visible netting to be a poorly wig.

It wasn't until the start of the lineup did he find her. She stood still and graceful compared to the bouncy eager girls next to her, her sheer white gown left no room for imagination. Two long slits going clear to her waist leaving her milky white legs on display and he could see her perky tits poking out thru the thin strips covering them, demanding attention. Her mask, just like her was small and only covered her eyes and nose, gold swirls weaving along the edges. But her hair, that glorious hair was tucked away and hidden behind a sea of dark waves.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Felix move to the line-up and frantically search for her from his place a couple of people down from himself.

But her eyes didn't search for him, her jewel eyes were locked with another.

He much like Belle stood still amongst the testosterone bodies. Though looking at him he definitely stood out. He was tall, with short blonde hair combed back, and his toga and mask unlike everyone else was black.

Hell, even his stance was different than everyone else. It was confident yet uncaring, his hands clasped behind his back and a single foot cocked out. His body was slender but strong with a jawline so sharp it could double as a blade. 

Who the hell was he?

Not once had he ever seen this man near Belle, yet they stared at each other like they were- friends? Enemies? Lovers? No, the latter wasn't possible, he would know. How could a stranger catch her attention so intensely?

"Go!" A voice yelled over a speaker.

Amid his angered thoughts, he completely missed the countdown and got lost in the sea of people losing sight of both Felix and Belle.

He searched the woods anyway not deterred, some couples laughed in joy as they headed back the males having caught their 'virgin', others took each other right there calling out false names of who they fantasized their partner could be. But no Belle or Felix. 

That was of course till he traveled deeper where he found her. With the stranger. 

Hidden behind a thick tree Oliver watched as her body was pinned down on the forest floor, the black wig discarded in the leaves as the blonde man took her. His thrusts were so hard and punishing that it echoed all around them. He had a hand threaded and painfully gripping her blonde hair, keeping their faces an inch apart, his other hand gripped her right breast tight. His mouth swallowed her whimpers and pleas greedily as they cursed in a foreign language. 

If it wasn't for the fact that she was clawing and using her ankles to try and pull him closer, deeper, he might have thought she was being hurt.

This was all wrong. That wasn't Felix and that sure as hell was not his sweet darling innocent Annabel Lee. it was the drugs, it had to be. She couldn't possibly do this kind of deviant behavior. She just needed proper guidance, maybe a little blackmail to-

His thoughts were cut off by Belle's loud moan in ecstasy. his breath caught in his throat as he caught sight of Felix lying next to them clearly enjoying the show. Belle let out another shout as her body curled off the ground, only then did Oliver notice Felix was pressing hard on her lower belly, forcing her to feel every inch of the blonde pistoning into her as his thrusts began to falter then stop.

Belle whimpered as the man pulled out, leaving one last kiss on her already bruised lips, mumbling something to Felix who nodded back and then fleeing. Oliver wanted to follow him, rip that mask off, and find out just who the hell dared to taint such perfection.

But he couldn't move, his hand gripped the bark of the tree tightly as he heard Felix and Belle moan together for the first time. That barrier was gone, and he was hearing them for the first time.

"So perfect" Felix would praise gripping tightly to Belle's waist as her raw red cunt greedily took his cock. Pleas for more leaving her cock-drunk lips as she bounced up and down. Her goose-bumped breasts are now on full display, bouncing with every movement.

Oliver bit his lip to hide his whimper, his hand moving slowly down his chest to take a firm hold of his cock. 

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

I don't know if I like this one or not, lol. This whole book so far just has me unsure, but it also has me in a chokehold to the point it has caused a writer's block when it comes to my other work.