╔══ஓ๑15๑ஓ══╗

"God I'm so bored

"God I'm so bored." Venetia whined, walking around the sitting room, her fourth glass of red wine in hand.

"Seems so quite without Farleigh" Oliver tried joking.

"Little shit-stirrer" Felix huffed a laugh.

"I've got an idea" Belle announced, jumping to her feet. 

"And what's that gorgeous?" Felix asks teasingly, watching her down her third glass of whiskey before slamming it down on the coffee table. 

"Lets. play. a. game." She sang. 

"What like a child?" Oliver jokes, there was a moment of silence before either sibling responded in agreement.

"Oh, come on Ollie." Belle pouted, moving to sit on the edge of the table in front of him, her head slightly tilted. He waved his hand in agreement, folding to her desires.

"How about Hide and seek?" She rhetorically asks, her breasts bouncing as she jumped to her feet. "But with the lights off!" She giggled. 

"So, we have to find people in the dark?" Oliver clarified, still not totally on board with his darling angel's request.

"Afraid of the dark?" Venetia teased.

"The ghosts scare you that much Ollie? Are you feeling nervous?" Belle pouted, crossing her arms, her boobs pushed up with the action.

"No, no, of course not." he dismissed.

"Good, then you're the seeker." Felix cheered, patting Oliver's back as he stood. 

"What wa-"

"don't forget to count to thirty!" Belle yelled with a laugh running out of the room, Felix and Venetia following.

Oliver blew out a breath, leaning back into the couch and dutifully began counting. 

1..

5..

7..

10..

18...

19..

20...

His breathing halted as the room's light were cut off, darkness engulfing the room, only the moon being his guide. 

He stood from his spot not even finishing count before walking to the door that led to that hall. The hall, unlike the sitting room had only candlelight, and ominous shadows. it unnerved him in a way how they seemed to light them so quickly.

And the candlelight, it only made everything worse in a way, he almost preferred pitch black, at least then his eyes could adjust. Now he was left with the feeling of the unknown every step he took in a clearly haunted building.