╔══ஓ๑12๑ஓ══╗

Oliver kept sneaking glances at Belle as she ate her strawberry stuffed croissant, a new book in hand as she ignored everyone at the table

Oliver kept sneaking glances at Belle as she ate her strawberry stuffed croissant, a new book in hand as she ignored everyone at the table. Venetia however kept her heavily charcoal lined eyes locked on Oliver at she ate her parfait. Oliver rolled his face down the back of his palm before pushing his own croissant towards Venetia, ignoring the glares from Farleigh and hoping Belle would notice his wandering attention. She did not. 

Her eyes did however briefly zero in on a grumpy Felix as soon as he entered the courtyard before going back to her book. humming in acknowledgement to whatever it was Elsbeth had chosen to ramble on about. something about some lousy doctor in Paris she heard but didn't care for details.

"Good morning" Oliver greeted as Felix loudly dragged his chair out.

"Hello, darling." Elspeth greeted wistfully before sipping her morning tea. Felix hummed back in greeting aggressively shaking out his napkin before laying it across his lap.

"You sleep well?" Oliver pressed, ignoring the icy aura around the adonis of a man.

"No, not really mate." Felix snapped, his eyes narrowing on an unfazed Annabel lee. 

"We're thirty for dinner tomorrow night." Sir Catton sighed "Sackville has called off."

"Oh dear, that's a shame." Elspeth sighed. though from the tone and the newspaper stealing her attention it was very obviously not a shame.

Felix's hands halted and dropped before he could light his much-needed cig "God, I forgot about fucking dinner" he groaned, leaning his head back on his chair.

"Wait, who is coming to dinner again?" Farleigh asks bored already.

"The Henrys" Venetia scoffs peaking towards Belle whose face scrunched up at the reminder.

"No, please!" Farleigh begged.

"Who are the Henrys?" Oliver chimed in, clasping his fingers together to support his head.

"Dad's friends." Venetia answered immediately "They're all called Henry."

"Not all of them. just most." Sir James defended.

"Yet the fact still stands that of all the family names they could have chosen to pass down they chose Henry." Belle drawled, her head tilting towards Sir James unimpressed. Sir James hummed in thought for a moment before frowning and shrugging in agreement.

"It'll be fun." Elspeth chastised the children.

"It'll be Belle and I being molested by a Henry. Or rather attempted." Venetia said, her face annoyed as she stuffed a small piece of croissant in her mouth. "You know which ones"

"I'll put Belle next to Felix and you next to Oliver, then. He can molest you instead." Elspeth sassed, unintentionally setting off an already delicate sensitive situation around her. For the first time that morning Belle's eyes meet Felix's. The latter showing full domination as belle surrendered.

And Oliver, poor poor Oliver was so focused on sharing a humorous chuckle with Ventia he missed the shift. 

"Oh Oliver." Elspeth patted the table catching his attention "I was going to say, we should do something fun for your birthday. A proper party. No Henrys." she peaked at the girls "Something actually fun."

Belle let out a huff of amusement, as she caught the long-hidden exchange between the footman and Farleigh. The latter sent her a scolding side-eye. 

"What do you think, darling?" Elspeth directed towards her husband.

"If Oliver would like it, I think it's a splendid idea." Sir James nodded, placating his beautiful wife.

Oliver turned to stare at Felix, hoping he would join in on the conversation, contribute just a little to something about himself. but he didn't, he instead stared at the side of Bells's face, who also gave him nothing.

A cold desperate ache began to form, worming through his body like vines. He couldn't have broken them, could he? If there wasn't even a Felix and Annabel lee then how could there be a Felix, Annabel lee and Oliver.

No. He would fix this nonsense with Felix, make him see reason then it would be alright.

"I think Oliver looks like he'd rather throw himself out of a window." Farleigh drawled, his judgmental eyes hardly leaving the man since he sat down.

Oliver clenched his jaw, hiding his fury as he turned towards Elspeth "What kind of party?"

"I don't know. whatever you want." Elspeth tsked, her mind already running with excitement "What do you think? about 100 people?"

"100?" Oliver choked.

"Or two. it invariably ends up being two, doesn't it, with this sort of thing?" Elspeth chuckled, looking towards her husband who just nodded along. "Invite whoever you want. All your friends." Elspeth eased, patting Oliver's arm. 

"What friends?" Farleigh sassed, suddenly finding his magazine intriguing again.

Sir James tossed his paper down on the table before a war could ensue " Oh! oh! how about fancy dress?"

"Oh, yes!" Elspeth cheered.

"I can wear my suit of Armour, Elspeth." Sir James cheered now also excited.

"Good idea, darling" Elspeth praised, fiddling with her gold necklace as Venetia got up and stormed away, Leaving Farleigh to joke about slutty fairies.

・❥・

Oliver stumbled and rushed to stand behind the cobble pillar, his eyes peaking around the corner as he watched Felix brutally pound into Belle. He large hand wrapped around her dainty throat as he kept her from falling the three stories. Her life quite literally in his hands as she surrendered to him. 

"Mai più" Felix growled, his movements unforgiving (Never again)

Belle whimper, her fingers clawing at the wings on his side. "Questa volta avete esagerato." (You have gone too far this time) He groaned he fingers moving to grip her thigh tightly as it wrapped itself around his waist. "Tu appartieni a noi, e solo a noi. Dillo." he hissed. (You belong to us, and us alone. Say it.)

"Io appartengo a te" Belle cried (I belong to you) her body shaking as the orgasm ripped thru her violently. 

God he really needed to expand his lingual capacity Oliver chastised himself. His heart thrumming as hard as Felix's climax.

He waited several moments with his back against the wall till they were settled on a shared lounge chair before approaching and laying belly down on his own. his eyes watching Felix's long fingers comb thru a sleeping Belle's blonde hair before opening his mouth to clear the air.

╚══ஓ๑❥๑ஓ══╝