╔══ஓ๑6๑ஓ══╗

Oliver eyed the passing by girls as he came to a stop in front of Belle's door

Oliver eyed the passing by girls as he came to a stop in front of Belle's door. they giggled to themselves, their pretty dresses in hand and bags no doubt filled with makeup as they headed to another girl's room to prepare for the end-of-the-year ball. gossiped whispers left their over-glossed lips as they giggled over boys who would forget they existed by morning.

He shook his head before turning back to the metal door, his knuckles rapping against it rhythmically.

"Come in." he could hear her muffled call. 

He really shouldn't have been surprised but, seeing her in her rawest forms always left his heart and mind reeling with a development of their own. "Anyone could have walked in." He lightly chastised, quickly shutting the door behind him, his eyes watching as her dainty fingers fiddled with her sheer black stocking before clasping them to her matching garter belt, her panties hardly visible with how little fabric there was. She was dressed like a present with pretty bows begging to be unwrapped first. 

For Felix to unwrap.

"But they didn't." she giggled unbothered, turning to face him fully, her succulent tits hidden behind two nude-colored petals. "Is something the matter?" she pouted at his prolonged staring.

"No" Oliver rushed, clearing his throat. "No, I just wanted to come see if you needed any help, ya know." He walked further into the room avoiding her eyes. 

"Shouldn't you be getting yourself ready?" she laughed walking over to her dressing closet, a wide array of dresses ranging from short, long, shiny, sleek and elegant lined the inside. they were all very formal he had noticed, nothing he had ever seen her wear. 

"It won't take me very long to ready." he dismissed, slowly walking around the edges of her room with the sole purpose of looking for a clue.

"No, I suppose it wouldn't, what's a few buttons in comparison." she hummed, scowling at the first few dresses she looked at.

Olivers fingers trailed over her shelves, everything was labeled. it was maddening. it took the thrill out of snooping when she was so vapid about her surroundings.

She had even gone as far to label where Felix's belongings went, though he couldn't fault her for that one. if he hadn't spent so much time with her, he would assume she had a severe form of OCD, but she didn't, he could tell from the small things she did, the things she did leave out until the 'clutter' overwhelmed her.

"Do you know where Felix is?" He asked as his fingers traced over the golden frame that held a childhood picture of the two. 

"He had something to do before the ball." she replied uninterested.

he hummed setting the picture down, his eyes drifting to the next picture that also had two children. One clearly being Belle dressed as Belle in a ruffled layered yellow gown and next to her was a boy dressed as the beast after he was turned human, a blonde boy. "Who's this?" he asked faster than he could stop himself. 

Annabel hummed turning to him, a red dress in one hand a black in the other. "Who?"

Oliver held up the picture expectantly. She sauntered over to him with a mildly confused expression. She took it from his grasp and eyed it. "You know I don't actually know." she shrugged setting it back on the shelf.

"What?" Oliver breathed. Looking back to the picture then to her almost healed back as she moved to the mirror, holding up the two dresses in front of her body. "Then why do you have it?"

"Why not? It's an adorable picture and I'm dressed as belle. Its rather fitting you must admit." she giggled clearly not understanding his perspective.

"But who is it?" he pressed again. 

"A footman's son maybe honestly Ollie I don't know." she sighed, turning to face him. "Which one?" she asked holding up the dresses.

"Black" he mumbled wiping his hand down his face in annoyance before slowly approaching her from behind, he wanted, no NEEDED to know who the mystery man was.

His hands reached out and caressed the almost healed scratches on her back before she could pull the dress further up her hips. Goosebumps arose in response to his touch; he licked his dry lips as his body set alight. He brushed her soft locks over her shoulder, taking full advantage of the fact she was not pushing him away. His hands becoming more bolder as they traced over the evidence left by the forest floor. he pressed himself into her back, his hands moving agonizingly slow up her arms, his eyes locked onto her left breast thru the mirror where fingerprints have imprinted themselves. 

Taunting him.

Laughing at him.

"What has happened to you?" he asked softly, finally meeting those precious jewel eyes that were already adorably looking him with a sense of curiosity.

"What do you think happened." she smirked with a slight tilt of her head, like a she was daring him.

"I think Felix has no care for your wellbeing." He tsked "All this carnage on this temple." he hummed, his hands moving to her neck "Or was it another?" he asked softly, so low it was almost a whisper. 

Belle turned in his arms, her breasts brushing against his shirt. Olivers hands fisted the fabric still resting on her hips as her hands danced up his chest rather playfully. "It's bad form to ask such questions." she pouted. 

"My apologies." He breathed as her finger traced along his jawline.

Annabel bit her ruby red lip with a small smile. "Sarò la tua fine" 

"What does that mean?" he asked, his cock twitching with the roll of her tongue.

"You're forgiven." She replied with the smile he loved.

"Good." he huffed relieved, freeing her from his arms.

"You should go get ready now." she dismissed turning back to the mirror to pull her dress on the rest of the way.

"Yeah." He nodded clearing his throat. 

"Oh and Ollie." She called just as he opened the door, he turned to her expectantly, the deep V in her dress not hiding anything he had just seen. "I suggest you take Felix's offer; it's been a while since I've had such fun." 

Oliver nodded obediently despite not knowing what the offer was before stepping back into the hall, his eyes meeting a very disgruntled Gavey who was also stepping out into the hall. 

"Gavey." Oliver nodded, before walking away quickly. He did not need another petty round of insults just because he did not stay away from the 'Vapid Cunts'. 

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝