Too afraid to love

(Pic of the twins at the top)
Milanas POV:
Blaze grabbed me by my waist and set me up on my desk. She spread my legs open and teased me with her tongue around my clit. I moaned and threw my head back, I grabbed her hair. She pushed her tongue inside of me causing me to lose my breath. She tongue fucked me while she rubbed my clit with her thumb and right when I was about to cum....

"Yo lala wake up girl, you been sleep for hella long," I felt my roommate shaking me. I woke up lost and pissed off. "Seriously kaya?!I was just about to..." my voice drifted off and I smiled. "Ewww you so nasty, what you was dreaming about?" kaya sat down at the end of my bed laughing and stared at me waiting for me to tell her. I didn't want to tell kaya because I just met this Blaze girl, I can't tell her I was dreaming about her giving me some bomb ass head. "I was dreaming about the lottery for your information with your nosey ass and I was just about to win til you woke me up!."

Kaya looked at me suspiciously, "Yea iight sure you were, but we going to this party tonight or what?" kaya got up just as someone knocked on the door. Kaya got up and opened it and her twin trish walked in with her boyfriend miles and...Blaze. I hid under the blankets before she could see me. "So what's up with tonight kaya? You and lala coming?" miles said as he sat down at the end of my bed and began tickling my feet. "Stop!" I yelled as I laughed and kicked him. "This room is really nice maybe you and your roomie could come decorate mine," Blaze said as she walked over to our homeade chandelier hanging from the center light. I peeked through my blanket and watched blaze sit on kaya's desk. Miles picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started spinning. "Put me down nigga!" I screamed as we laughed and then my blanket fell off. Shit. " Oh yea, Blaze this is my roommate Milana we call her lala for short and...", blaze cut her off. "We know each other,"she looked me in the eyes. I turned my head, "Yea we know each other that's Kierra's girlfriend," I looked back at her to see her face. "Worda my dead dog roscoe that ain't my girl bruh," she said as she shook her head, kaya and trish started laughing. "Well how would anyone know? Yal was swapping dna for the whole dining hall to see," trish said as she finally got miles to put me down. "That girl is obsessed with me I don't want her trust me I want somebody else," she said as she looked at me. "Anyways so who throwing the party tonight?" I said as I headed to the closet to find something to wear.

Blaze POV:
So her blanket just going to fall off and she just walked to her closet with nothing but a bra and panties on and expect me not to look? Her body is so beautiful. She's short maybe about 5'2, and she's thick and curvy. She has a belly but it's not huge or unattractive. And she has henna all over her body even on her feet. I love the way her hair sits on her butt when she walks it's so cute. "I heard these frat boys who live off of Jefferson St. Are throwing a huge party," I said as I tried to look somewhere else in the room so no one would notice my staring. "Yea and kaya's boo is going to be there," trish snickered as she playfully hit kaya. Milana looked back at them from the closet, "Who's your boo kaya? You still haven't told me," Kaya gave trish an odd look and said, "I don't have no boo, I don't know what trish is talking about," kaya walked passed trish and sat on her bed. "Well maybe we should wait outside while you two get ready," miles said as he and trish headed for the door. I got up and followed them out. The three of us headed down the dorm hallway. Miles looked at trish, "So who's her boo?" trish shook her head and told us we couldn't say anything if she told us. "Her and Taz been messing around for awhile now, actually they were messing around while lala and Taz were together. Lala knows Taz cheated she just didn't know who it was with. Kaya and lala have been so close since school started.... I know what kaya did and has been doing is fucked up but that's my twin and I support her no matter what," Trish looked guilty as fuck. "Damn that's fucked up and you just as fucked up as her for keeping it a secret, you know what we'll see you at the party," miles was pissed and looked at me. "Let's go pre-game with ashton and the crew," he said to me, his face was turning red. We walked off and left trish standing there. Damn that's fucked up, how is your own friend going to fuck ya bitch and then stay with her after yal break up? I do not know what people see in Taz..and if they fucking I know Taz pussy be stank... I needed to change my train of thought because I almost just vomitted.

Miles POV:
Man fuck trish and kaya, how they going to do some fuck shit like that. I know trish is going to be confused as to why I'm as mad as I am because me and lala aren't that close. We are close enough though. Truth is Milana is my half sister, we have the same dad. Our dad died trying to save his sister from her apartment that caught on fire. My mom told me about Milana when I was 10 but I never got to see her until we got to college.
My mom and Milana's mother never got a long because our dad got them pregnant at the same time. Promising them he was going to marry them when he really never had any intentions of doing so. But Milana's mom came and talked to me, asked me to watch out for lala and to make sure she stayed out of trouble. Lala doesn't know I'm her brother because her mom isn't ready for her to know yet. Her mom told Milana that her dad is a doctor in Africa finding cures for diseases, she writes Milana postcards acting like she is her father telling milana how much he loves and misses her. Our dad died when Milana was 6, her mom couldn't tell her he was gone because she knew it would devastate her so she lied. Milana never knew I existed until now.
I've watched this whole situation between her and Taz play out, and trust me it's been ugly. I been wanting to beat Taz's ass for awhile now but I can't cuz ima dude and I dont hit females...but she's a stud so I mean if she want to act like a nigga she should get this ass whoopin like one too. But nah I got a bigger plan for that ass.

Milana's POV:
"Ughh what the fuck," I was going through all of my stuff trying to find something really sexy to wear and found nothing. "What's your problem la? You've never had this much trouble trying to find something to wear before," kaya said as I walked out of the closet frustrated. I looked over at kaya and she looked gorgeous as always.
She had on a full black body suit that hugged her curves in all of the right places and showed a nice amount of cleavage. Her long red curls fell perfectly at her shoulders and her red bottom pumps were soo sexy. I always feel so insecure around her. "Maybe I just won't go," I complained as I fell onto my bed. "Girl get the fuck up and put on something cute, plus I know you want to see Blaze at the party tonight," she said as she looked at me and winked. "Whatever, she is with kierra," I got out of the bed suddenly having an idea on what to wear. "Mhm, but you know Kierra ain't got shit on you girl," kaya walked over to the mirror and started to put on her makeup.
I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my denim jeggings and a fitted white cropped t-shirt. I then bent down under my bed and pulled out my new citrus j's that I got as a gift from my nana. I went over to my mirror and put on eyeliner and mascara, mascara can be a pain to put on sometimes because my eyelashes are so long that the mascara gets all over my eyelids. I put on my favorite mac lipstick: All fired up and put my hair in a bun. I pulled a curl out of my bun one by both of my ears. I looked at kaya,"Yea you bad not exactly a party outfit but you look nice," she said as she quickly looked at me and then turned around and grabbed her purse. "Let's go meet up with trish so we can head to the party and bring a purse to put your phone in just in case we get split up," she said to me as she headed to the door. I grabbed my purse and put the strap around me and stuck my phone and wallet in there just in case we needed ID to get in.