Just Let Me Show You

Milana POV:
I keep floating and drifting. I don't quite know where I am but it is peaceful here. I'm floating high above the roses and the daffodils and it smells like freshly cut grass and spring. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain surge through my body and I fell onto the ground. I heard a voice yell "Clear!" and then I felt another surge of pain shoot through my body. Everything started to get foggy and I tried to see but my eyes were blurred. I closed them tight and tried to open them again only to be shocked to see that I was surrounded by nurses and doctors. "She's awake!" one of the nurses yelled into the hallway. After she said that two very familiar people walked in and I felt my heart begin to beat faster. It was Miles and Blaze. I heard some beeping and the nurse quickly came over and pushed a button that sent a rush through my veins. The beeping stopped. "If her heart beats higher than that constant rate," she said pointing to a machine next to me, "Then you need to let me know, she is possibly suffering from PTSD which can cause her to become overwhelmed and pass out." The nurse told Miles and Blaze and left out of the room. My hands felt heavy but I managed to lift them over my tummy. My eyes grew wide as I frantically tried to feel my baby bump.

Miles POV:
I watched her panic and I could tell that she was wondering where the baby was. Well they had to do an emergency C-section last week, the doctors wanted to try this new shock treatment technique to wake Milana up so they had to do what they did. Milana has been in a coma for 8 months and I'm so relieved that she is awake...I didn't think she was going to make it. Blaze ran over to her to explain what happened. "Ssssh baby baby calm down okay?everything is fine, I promise," Blaze said pulling Milana's hands into hers. "The babies are fine they are in their own little room still growing and healthy," blaze said kissing her forehead. "Babies?!," Milana screeched in shock. " Yes babies you had twins and they are almost as beautiful as you," Blaze smiled and looked at me. It's true, she had twin girls and even though I hate the situation that they were produced in and who their other biological parent is, they are beautiful and there is no denying that.

Sorry for the short chapter but I will be starting  the sequel soon!! Keep an eye out