Guilty conscious?

Taz POV:
When do you start being real with yourself and stop feeling and thinking the way others have caused you to? I saw Milana and Blaze go into Blaze's room today and I felt a certain way. I used to be in love with Milana, I mean she had my heart and everything... I don't even know what happened to us. Okay that was a lie, I happened to us but I swear I didn't used to be like this. I used to be down to earth, caring and all that stuff but then after hanging out with kierra my whole perspective on my relationship changed.
When I first met Kierra it was during our first day of basketball practice. She was cool and we just began to hang out a lot. I hung out with her more than my own girlfriend. She thought I was cheating on her then but that wasn't true. I was just out having fun with my bestfriend getting high and drunk and doing dumb shit. Me and Kierra were both in relationships, she had been with her girlfriend for 4 years and me and Milana were only in a relationship for about a year and a half. Kierra mentioned to me that we should try something new I wasn't trying to hear that. But the more I hung out with her the more I began to think that she was right.
And before I knew it I was fucking her best friend kaya. Eventually Milana caught on to the fact that I was cheating on her and told me we needed to talk. That conversation fucked me up inside. She cried and told me how she felt and then she hugged me and I hugged her back. We hugged for the longest time and that's when I knew it was over. I had to leave because I knew I couldn't let her see me cry. She probably thought I didn't give a fuck but I did. Truth is when I broke her heart I broke my own.
I became cold hearted and I let Kierra convince me that Milana wasn't shit and that I could do better. I let her talk so much shit about Milana it was crazy and I just sat there and laughed along. Pretty soon I found myself disrespecting her in ways that I never imagined I would. And I didn't care. I felt nothing towards her...Until Blaze came a long, and I watched her look at Blaze in a way that she had never looked at me.
"Hello you going to let me in or nah?" I heard kaya banging on my door. Man she so fucking annoying but she is sexy though. I opened the door, "oh fuck no what is all of this stuff?" I looked at her standing there with all of her shit. "I'm moving in baby, I moved out of the room to get away from that dumb bitch and I'm here now," she looked at me with a hug smile. " Nah you can't stay here," If I let her stay here I wouldn't be able to fuck trish whenever I wanted to and that wasn't going to work for me.
I have a single room and I'm single what the fuck do I look like letting her live with me? She not even my girl. "Actually I can and I am," She pushed passed me with some of her shit. "I already talked to residence life and they gave me my key we are officially roommates, now go get the rest of my stuff and help me," She was so damn excited and I was so fucking pissed. "Go get your own shit, I didn't tell you to move in here you did that all on your own," She looked at me dumbfounded and got the rest of her shit and moved it in.
After she got her stuff situated she stripped and got in the bed with me butt ass naked. I looked at her and bit my lip. "What you want ma?" I said as I turned and looked at her. "I want you baby," she said sliding her hand down my briefs. She began to rub her finger against my clit and sucked on my ear. "You love me baby?," she whispered in my ear, I ain't love this girl but I was going to go along with it as usual. "Hell yea I love you," She slid two of her fingers deep inside of me and I moaned. I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. I pushed the blankets off of me and turned her around so her pussy was in my face. I stuck my tongue inside of her and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She began to moan and shake. She started to squirt all over my tongue.
"You ready for daddy strap," I asked her as I got up and put it on. "Yess baby," she got on all fours, damn I love it when she lets me hit it from the back.

Angel:
I was so excited when I found out Blaze was my roommate because she is so fine. I remember when I first seen her in the cafeteria, she was just looking so cute and lost. I think she might be interested in me from the way we were dancing last might at the party. But I don't know I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully if she is interested my ex boyfriend won't get jealous and start some shit.
I turn my key in the door and see Blaze looking caught up with someone hiding under the blankets next to her. " Uh Uh Blaze who you got up in here without my permission?" I laughed although I was kind of serious. "Hey angel," Milana said as she started to come up from under the blankets. It's not that I didn't like Milana but that girl be having everyone all up on her and she just be acting all stuck up and shit. "What's up girl?" I said as I dropped my backpack on the floor. "Where you coming from with your backpack, it's Saturday girl," Blaze asked as she reached in her dresser next to her bed and handed milana a shirt. "If you must know some people actually do their homework and study so that their productivity on the weekend will pay off in class on Monday, plus I'm not a straight A student for nothing," I said as I plopped down on my bed. I watched as Blaze poked Milana under the cover and she laughed and blushed and told her to stop. They were cute a sickening cute but cute none the less. I actually think Milana is really pretty but I've heard a lot of shit about that girl I guess I'll just have to get to know her for myself.

Blaze:
So Angel just comes in and kills the whole vibe but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Maybe it just wasn't meant for us to have sex right now. I gave Milana a shirt from my drawer because I know that she feels uncomfortable when she's naked and we just made conversation with Angel.
Angel's phone starting ringing and she answered it. She sounded irritated and then hung up. "Alright yal I gotta go I'll see yal later," she got up and and left the room. "Soooo what are we going to do now?" I said as I looked over at milana. She looked at her phone and then out the window. "I have an idea" she got up and started to put her clothes back on. "Get up and put on some sweats and a sweatshirt or something, the suns is going to go down and it's going to be cold," she said as she looked over at me. I got up and threw on my adidas sweat suit and grabbed one of my grey hoodies out of the closet and gave it to her. She smiled and put it on. "Where are we going?" I asked her opening the door, "You'll see when we get there," she said walking out of the door. I closed the door and turned around to lock it.

Milana's POV:
Blaze grabbed my hand as we walked down the hallway. As we were nearing towards the stairwell we saw Taz and Kaya walking down the hallway in their robes. "Oh shit okay I see yal boo'd up and shit," Blaze said as she stopped in the middle of the hallway. I rubbed my finger against Blaze's and she looked down at me and then looked at Taz. "What you want Bruh?" Blaze said suddenly getting defensive. "Chillout I was just acknowledging you and my leftovers, I guess it's true another man's trash is another mans treasure," I felt myself tense up and I swear I was seconds from punching this hoe in her jaw.
Kaya looked at me and snickered, "We look so much better together don't you think," welp that's it I'm about to fuck this bitch up. "Kaya you've had how many trains run on you by the football team? Oh. Nevermind that's not my business. Oh but wait is the strap that Taz uses on you purple? Because that's the same one she used on me and I bet when she uses it on you it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway cuz bitch you ain't got no fucking walls," I said as calmly as I could. Blaze started laughing and Kaya's face turned red as fuck as she looked at Taz. Taz opened her mouth to say something. "Don't even say shit Taz because your mouth is already digging you a hole that you can't get out of and it's just a matter of time before shit gets real for you,"Blaze said her eyes were so serious it even scared me. "Is that a threat nigga?" Taz said stepping closer to Blaze. "Well keep running your mouth and fucking find out," I tightened my grip on Blaze's hand and told them both to chill the fuck out. I looked at Blaze and told her to let's go pushing passed the both of them.

Blaze POV:
We got outside and starting walking. "You shouldn't let her get to you you know, she ain't work it," Milana said to me squeezing my hand. "Oh ya? And you shouldn't be letting Kaya get to you," I looked at her and watched her shake her head. "True but I feel so damn betrayed, she's the same bitch who sat there and watched me ball my eyes out crying after I found out Taz was cheating, she even tried to console me knowing damn well that she was the one who taz was cheating on me with," I saw the pain in her eyes and then she just looked straight ahead. I just want to change the subject. "So where are we going ?" I said as she directed us into this abandoned field. "This is my favorite place to be, it's so quiet and peaceful I come here often to watch the sunset which is what we are going to do," she lead me down through these pretty violet flowers and we sat on an open patch of grass. I sat behind her and she scooted between my legs and leaned back on me so her head could rest on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and we watched the sun go down. I could get used to this.

Clay POV:
After I finished fucking this girl Alex from my class I hopped in the shower. When I got out I was surprised to find Trish sitting on the couch in my living room. "Who let you into my apartment," I asked her jokingly as I sat down on the couch across from her. "Look I'm not here to chill or anything i'm here to give you some information so that you can get back at miles," she said looking at me with this evil look in her eyes. I waved over to my boy nick and he brought me my glass of Hennessey. "Now why would you want to do a thing like that?" I took a sip of my henny. I knew she was a sneaky little hoe but I always knew I should keep her around because eventually she just might do some good for ya boy "Fuck that nigga and his sister!" her face turned red and she started shaking. "Calm the fuck down ma and Miles aint got no sister," I said feeling confused.
"Oh you didn't know? Well let me fill you in on the little family secret," she got up and took her shoes off I could tell shit was about to get real.