The Forgotten

Steven POV:

      "Damn baby slow down my dick not going anywhere," I said grabbing the back of Natasha's head trying to slow down her pace. Natasha is one of my runner girls, I usually have her working the front of the trap with the other girls but we been getting real close lately. And her head game is A1, fuck around and make a nigga wife her ass. I flipped her over on my desk and started to stroke her from the back. Damn her shit is tight as fuck. I went in and out real slow and then started to speed up. She started moaning real loud as she tried to grab onto the edge of the desk. I tilted my head back and felt something cold pressed against the back of my head. I stopped what I was doing. "You see the problem with you niggas is that you always forget to make sure that the person is actually dead after you shoot," A cold familiar voice said as I heard the gun click. I must be trippin' because for a minute it sounded like..." Yea nigga it's me you don't have to be surprised, daddy's home to take back over the empire," I froze for a second and then smacked Natasha's ass signaling for her to get up. She did and ran out of the room. "At least let a nigga pull up his pants and look you in your face," I said trying to keep myself calm. 

     Man where the fuck is Clay at he was supposed to be here by now. I felt the gun move and I quickly pulled up my pants and turned to face him. "Damn Peyton you look good man," I said hoping that at the very least this nigga wouldn't kill me. "Yea you do too but you know who looked even better?" he said laughing. "Who?" I said trying to keep the conversation going long enough for one of my boys to come in and shoot this dummy. "Clay's dead ass, I watched him get packed into the back of an SUV a couple days ago. Which reminds me that I should inform you that my daughter is very much alive and well, thanks for asking," Peyton's eyes suddenly grew cold after he said that and my heart sank into my knees. Nah man Clay isn't dead...I just seen my lil nigga not too long ago... I felt my body grow weak. Peyton walked up to me and put the gun to my head. "You know you should really understand the game before you try to take it over and run it, Not everybody that was in your circle was really in YOUR circle. Some of them were only there because of me," As he said that the door swung open and in walked my boys Rex, John, and Quentin. "Man shoot this nigga!" I yelled to them but they didn't even budge. "Did you just not hear what I said? You see Rex,John and Quentin not only knew that I was alive but have been helping me recover on the low. All of your other snake ass homeboys have been removed permanently and you my friend are next," Peyton nodded to Rex who closed the door. "By the way Steven, it wasn't me who killed your mother it was your nigga Dom, I came in right after and tried to help her but it was too late. But don't worry tho Dom will get his, it's just too bad you won't be here to see it." I heard a loud bang and then my world went black.