Catch Me If You Can

*2 days later*
Milana POV:
I'm running through an open field of flowers and the sun is shining so bright and beautiful. I walk to the lake and smile as I watch the ducks swim. I go over and cup my hands in the water and rinse off my face. Suddenly something grabs me and pulls me in.
"Wake up," I struggled to open my eyes as water was being poured on my face. Clay set the bucket down and threw clothes at me. "Get up and put those on, we have some stuff to do,"I put the clothes on and sat back down on the couch. Clay's phone starts ringing and he answers it,"Where the fuck you been at?" I heard a girl yelling and crying on the other end of the phone. "Yea alright you just make sure that you get here by friday,"he hung up the phone and looked at me. "So tell me about yourself," he said as he sat across from me in a chair. I didn't say anything instead I sat back on the couch and stared at the floor. "I know you here me fucking talking to you,"I could tell he was getting angry but I didn't care. He stood up and grabbed my chin, "Speak or I'll make you swallow your teeth," I opened up my mouth to say fuck you but I felt my throat close up. And before I knew it I had thrown up all over the floor. He looked at me and back handed me across my face. I fell on the floor and landed in my puke. He walked over to Mac and unhooked her from the chains. "Go clean that bitch up and that floor better be spotless or I'll let a round go off in your chest." She grabbed some towels from under the table and came over to me. Clay grabbed his car keys and headed towards the door,"I'll be back, don't try any funny shit or they'll be finding bodies tomorrow," He slammed the door and locked it behind him.
I started to cry as mac lifted me up. "Ssshh don't cry," she wiped my face and cleaned the puke out of my hair. After she finished cleaning up the floor she tossed the towels in the bucket. My head was spinning and I felt nauseous. "So why did Clay kidnap you?" I said looking over at Mac while she pulled her dreads up in a ponytail. "Because my dumb ass brother thought it was a good idea for me to keep an eye on him to see what he was up to, only we didn't anticipate that Clay was keeping an eye on me too," she said looking pissed.
"Who's your brother? If you don't mind me asking,"I asked trying to get comfortable on the couch. "Miles is my brother," she said turning her head from me. I wonder why she was having a hard time looking at me. "Oh Miles and I are good friends," I said she still wouldn't look at me though. "Mhm I know," She said finally looking at me. "Look there's some things I think you should know,"Mac said biting her lip.

Miles POV:
We made Trish call Clay so that he wouldn't get suspicious because she never returned to their hideout. Trish told us that Clay has Milana and Mac at a storage unit about 4 hours away from school. We have until Friday to get a plan together because that's when Clay will be expecting Trish back. But before all that happens there is some shit that I got to get off of my chest.
I walked out of my 2 hour English course and headed to Angel and Blaze's room that's where we are all supposed to be meeting. I get to the room and everyone is already there. "Damn what took you so long nigga, shit you couldn't read fast enough?," everyone started laughing and I just shook my head as I sat down next to Marie on the bed. "Look yal I got some shit I gotta say, and I don't want us to start making this plan before I do so,"Ashton looked over at me and I could tell he knew what I was about to say. "Everyone knows how important it is for me to get Milana back safely," I said trying to get my words out. "Well of course, I think its important to all of us, that's your sister and our friend, well more like our sister too," Angel said. "Not quite," I looked over at Ashton who had dropped his head and was staring at the floor. "Truth is my brother Peyton, the one who Clay killed, is actually Milana's dad. Milana is my niece and she didn't know for her own safety. After he was killed my parents had to relocate her and her mother because Clay's gang was threatening to kill them. Clay doesn't know that Milana is Peyton's kid, as far as he knows peyton's kid has grown up far across the country. The only other person who knows that Milana is my niece is Ashton and he knows because he's family." I looked over at Marie whose mouth had completely dropped open. "We couldn't tell anyone because we didn't know who we could trust and that's no offense to yal, it was all for her safety," it got real quiet in the room and no one said anything. I looked at Marie who looked hurt, I know she was going to be upset with me because I told her she was the number one person I could trust, but that was some information I couldn't risk giving up until now.
"Well I guess it's a good thing that you lied to everyone and didn't tell Trish because that means that Clay is walking around with the wrong info," Blaze said looking over at me. "True, but it also means the stakes are much higher for me, because if she doesn't walk out of here alive I will never be able to live with myself and my parents will never be able to look at me the same. She's the only thing they have left of my brother, even though they never get to see her," I felt the tears start to roll down my cheeks.
"And one more thing," I said as I wiped my arm acrossed my face, "We gotta bring my sister back home safe too,"Everyone looked at me puzzled. "Mac," I whispered, I felt the tears building up in the back of my throat. It's my ego that got her taken... My worst fear right now is getting to the storage unit and things go horribly wrong and ending up having to choose between saving Mac or saving Milana.