Common Ground

Blaze POV:
Nothing has been the same since Milana has been gone. I don't have the motivation to do shit. I go to class and sleep that's about it. I meet up with the crew everyday though, trying to figure out how we're going to get Milana and Mac back. Shit is crazy, finding out Milana is Miles niece really shocked the fuck out of me. I feel bad for him though, the same dude who killed his brother now has his sister and his niece. Clay is going to die ain't no doubt in my mind. I head over to basketball drills in the gym, to be honest I'm thinking of quitting the team. I just don't have the passion anymore. I head into the locker room and start changing into my shorts and my T-shirt. I felt someone come up behind me and grab my waist. I turned around and saw kierra standing there grinning. Fuck. This girl just doesn't understand. "What the fuck do you want kierra, I'm not in the mood for your obsessive bullshit today," I said pulling my shirt down and shoving my gym bag into one of the lockers. "You see if you were just a bit more nicer to me I might be able to help you out with a little something," She said snickering,"There's nothing you can help me with now get the fuck out of my way,"I pushed her to the side and headed for the door. "What if I told you I know something that can save your precious little Milana, you know Nick tells me everything." I turned around and looked at her. "Well now that I have your attention," She said walking over to me and sliding her hands down my shorts,"just what are you willing to do to save your little girlfriend?"

Mac's POV:
When I see Miles I am going to fuck him up for getting our niece in this fucked up situation. That nigga always gotta fuck with the crazy bitches, he can't ever just sit his hard headed ass down somewhere. When I told Milana that she was my and Miles niece she didn't believe me. I told her that her dad Peyton is my brother, she just looked at me in disbelief. She just started telling me how her dad is originally from Jamaica and that he is a doctor in Africa now.
She was frustrating me because she needed to believe and understand what I was telling her before Clay came back. So finally I had to give her the harsh reality of the situation we are in, God forgive me for being so blunt but damn somethings got to give. "Look your dad is my brother whether you want to believe that shit or not is on you, but my brother is not no damn doctor in Africa but yes we are originally from Kingston Jamaica, you get your beautiful hair from our side of the family." I looked at her and felt bad because she wasn't supposed to find out like this. "Look my brother Peyton was killed 13 years ago, do you really think your own father would leave your family to be a doctor in Africa without ever coming home to visit you?!"she looked at me and started crying uncontrollably. Damn. I sat down next to her and hugged her. "Ssshhh listen to me now, you have to pull yourself together before Clay comes back. I'm guessing somehow Clay found out who you are, he and his gang have been trying to track you and your mother down ever since you guys moved acrossed the country. You have to be strong now. I got your back and I won't let anything happen to you."

Clay's POV:
The police are all over campus so I can't go back there. I mean I ain't want to be in college no way and I'm too old for that shit. I only went so that I could keep a closer eyes on Miles. I never imagined it would lead me to his sister. Damn that worked out perfect. And man that bitch has sone good ass pussy, after she passed out while I was in her I was able to enjoy it better because she wasn't trying to fight me off.
That bitch don't know what she is missing being a fucking carpet muncher so I gave her the dick and not that plastic shit I know them dikes be trying to use. I know she don't see it now but she'll thank me one day. I just met up with my boy jimmy who gave me the c4 I needed for this bomb. I gotta give it to Nick so he can get it put together and hook it up to the storage unit. Miles has no fucking Idea what's coming his way. But his family is going to remember me for the rest of their lives even if I don't make it out of this situation alive. Milana is going to live though,because I need that bitch to carry on my legacy.

Milana's POV:
Clay came into the storage unit with a couple of grocery bags. I was so happy to see that it was food because I haven't eaten since they brought me here and I know it's been a couple of days. "I can't have yal dying on me now of starvation can I? So being the great guy that I am I decided to get you both something to eat," He walked over to the table and started taking the food out of the bag. He had apples,oranges,grapes, water, crackers, and lunchmeat. "Well what the fuck are yal waiting for? Say thank you, you ungrateful bitches," I wanted to grab the wrench from the tool box in the corner and ram it down his throat. I looked at Mac and we both said nothing. "Fuck it yal won't eat then," he started to put the food back in the bag and I knew I had to speak up quick because I wasn't going to make it another day without water or something to eat. And the way I've been sick lately I knew I was probably going to die anyway. "Wait...Thank you ok! Shit, now can I please have some water," I said staring at him.
I hated the fact that he thought he had so much power over us. And in a way he did, he knew what he was doing. "Look at you, you've got beauty,brains and good pussy I see why Blaze is trying to wife you up," he started laughing and I felt the tears begin to sting my eyes. He took parts of me that he should have never gotten to have. And Blaze... I missed her so much. She is my escape place when I feel like giving up, I just think of her smile and the smell of her cologne and I suddenly feel safe...until I snap back to reality. Why didn't my mother tell me about my father? How could she keep that from me? And to make me believe that he was still alive is just cruel. I hate her. And now I'm in this mess because she couldn't tell me the truth. I've been raped,beaten and kidnapped because she couldn't get out of her own selfish ways and be honest with me. She's dead to me.

Nick's POV:
I got into my car and just sat there in the driver's seat for a minute. I reached over into the glove compartment and pulled out a picture of my mom. She's going to be so disappointed in me when she finds out what I've done,but I did it all for her. If I didn't help Clay he was going to kill her, only God knows where he's keeping her. I swear he is going to pay for all of this. I lay my head back against the chair and felt something sharp in my neck. "Move and it's night night nigga." I look in the rearview mirror and see Blaze and Kierra in the backseat. Fuck. "What do you want? I have somewhere to be?" I just tired to play it cool maybe Kierra didn't open her mouth. She knows there's too much on the line and we have too much to lose. "Look I know why you're doing this, I can't say I blame you because if it were my mom I'd be doing the same," Blaze said looking at me through the mirror. Kierra told her, I'm going to fuck that girl up, she just put our mother in jeopardy. "But if you just hear me out I think you'll find that you're better off defeating the odds by helping me and not Clay," Just as she said that two black Suv's pulled up on either side of my car. The drivers door to the suv onthe right of us opened and this stud chick came out and walked over and opened up the door next to Blaze. "What up Chase what took you so long bruh?"