Author's Note

Dear Beautiful Fans,

There are many of you who have expressed your concern, begging me to update as soon as I possibly can. I am writing this to inform you all of why I have not updated Heavy Love. I have stumbled upon a severe case of Writers Block. It is a terrible disease that is hard to shake. No matter how many times I sit down to write the next chapter of my baby, I just cannot get the words to flow. The chapter becomes a jumbled mess every single time. 

I know that this is frustrating for you all, but I would rather hold off, instead of give you a crap chapter. 

On top of Writers Block, I seemed to have made my way back into the pit of hell known as depression. I am doing the best I possibly can to climb my way out, but it is taking time. Every time I believe I have reached a point of progress, something happens to knock me back down into this dark hole. 

My family and I are having to watch my father slowly die. It is difficult on the mind knowing something is wrong, and that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I have been spending as much time as I possibly can with him, before he leaves this world. 

Most of you do not know that I am engaged. Well, the man  that put this cursed ring on my finger as came out to me that he has been cheating on me with multiple people. Boy, that about killed me, but we are slowly working on this together. 

Please do not be upset with me, but please understand that I am in place that is slowly breaking me down. It is difficult to write a chapter when you have so much on your mind.

Just remember that I love you all very much. 

HUGS AND KISSES

TO MY MISTERS AND MISSES