Little Miss Innocent

***Author’s Note***

A couple of my little pretties has brought to my attention that the man I have cast as Samuel is not hot enough. Have I failed you all already?

So, BrunieFebusBurgos and susanI28, you two little pretties have helped in my decision. Max George is no longer Samuel. Instead Samuel will be cast as Stephen Amell. (Thank you susanI28)

When I saw Stephen Amell’s pictures I knew immediately that he is Samuel.

On the sideline is our new and improved Samuel Hollington. J

**********

My patience was wearing thin. Samuel just sat there gripping the steering wheel. Is it so hard to explain what just happened back there with Nicholi? All I want to know is why they were both acting so weird.

“Are you going to tell me?” I asked again. I noticed him grip the steering wheel tighter.

“After McDonalds.” This man told me he would tell me as soon as we got to the car, and he is going to make me wait until we get our food? He knows just how to get underneath my skin.

“Samuel, I…”

“You no longer have the right to call me by my first name. It is either Mr. Hollington or sir.” He raised his voice at me. I thought we were beginning to get along. But no, here we are again, him being a complete jerk.

“Well, Mr. Hollington, I will see you back at the office.” I reached for the door handle, planning on getting out and taking a cab back to the office. I cannot be around this man any longer. Instead of being able to open the door, I heard the faint click confirming that he had locked my door. I tried once again to open the door, and once again I heard the click. This asshole is keeping me in this car. I searched for the lock, but I couldn’t find it.

“Where do you think you are going?” He looked pissed, but at this moment I don’t really care.

“I am going to take a cab back to the office.” I tried again to open the door, and again this jerk locked the door.  

“No you are not. You will ride back with me, Sarah.”

“You no longer have the right to call me by my first name. It is either Ms. Flowers or ma’am.” I can’t believe I just said that to him. He looked as if he was amused instead of pissed. He was smirking. Oh crap, he has decided to kill me to rid himself of me.

“You are such a smart ass. I don’t know why I don’t just go ahead and fire you.” He shook his head while looking down at me. “But, I don’t really think I could that at this point.”

“Why not? Anyone else in their right mind would have done so.”

“That’s the thing. I’m not in my right mind.” We just sat there staring at each other, just like we had did back at the office. And just like back at the office, I felt that magic deep within me growing. What is this man making me feel? I should be cowering in my seat begging for him not to fire me. I should be pleading with him and…obeying him just in order to keep my job. Yet, I want to disobey him. I want to piss him off. I want him to keep looking at me like he is right now. What in the hell is wrong with me. “You will be the death of me…Ms. Flowers.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’m not sure, but I just know you will be.” It seemed as though he was about to lean in for a kiss. However, I think it was just my mind playing tricks on me; maybe because I wanted him to kiss me. Why in the world would I want this jerk to kiss me? I don’t know. I just do. He had come closer, but I think he did that unconsciously. “Let’s get you something to eat.” He broke the gaze and started his car. I became cold all of a sudden. I wanted him to look at me again. I wanted him to be close to me like he just was, but no, he just started driving to the nearest McDonalds.