Red Eye Devil

***Author's Note***

Guess who had to get a new computer because their crappy old one broke on them..... THIS GIRL!!!! Alright so I am going to break this new computer in writing this chapter. So far it feels like smooth typing. So hopefully it will be a great chapter. :)

So I read all of your comments and you all have very interesting ideas about Amy and Samuel; however, no one has guessed what the real answer is.  After reading every comment I finally found my favorite. This person was very...unique. lol

So the winner is 1Danggurl for her saying that Amy is Samuel's fairy godmother. Apparently she really screwed up his wishes. Samuel hates Amy for being a terrible fairy godmother. lol

Two thumbs up to 1Danggurl for being "Extraordinary." 

***********************

"What do you say? Will you let me give you what is best?" Mr. Hollington's warm breath brushed against my slightly open lips. What I felt a few seconds ago had melted away, all thanks to my thoughts. This man was just using his good looks to seduce me into doing what he wants. There is no way that he could really be affected by all of this. A chunky body that jiggles every time that I move. Who would be attracted to that?

Instead of wanting to jump his bones like I had wanted a few seconds ago, now all I wanted to do was push him away. I wanted to run as fast as my short chubby legs would take me. I know he was waiting for an answer, and I just couldn't give it to him. What kind of girl would I be if I just accepted his offer? What kind of man offers someone a place to live for free as well as pay for their entire college experience?

There is something wrong with this man, and I just can't put my finger on it. 

"Answer me." My eyes shot open only to see this gorgeous man with his eyes still closed leaning toward me. So what did I do? I shoved him away as hard as I could, slightly slapping his shoulder a couple of times. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep trying? Is this some kind of joke. Do you just pick women up off of the street and tell them that you will buy them the whole world? You must think I am some kind of fucking idiot. Just..." I stopped the next few words from coming out of my mouth. This time there was no doubt in my mind that Mr. Hollington's eyes had turned red, because they are still fucking red. It looks like blood swirling around in them. He must have knew that I noticed the color because he shut his eyes.

"You better run."

"What?" 

"Sarah, get your ass in my office before I kill you." This time he growled. His eyes shot back open and they were still red. 

I was able to open the car door this time. I took off running to the elevators as fast as I could. What have I done? I pushed this man too damn far this time. 

No matter how many times I pushed the button the elevator doors just wouldn't open fast enough. Finally, I got them to open and when I turned around to press the button I could see Mr. Hollington stalking toward me. His long legs were taking long strides. His eyes were focused on me, as if I am his prey, but by the grace of god the doors closed before he could reach me. 

What have I done? Sarah you are such an idiot. The ding sound that signaled that I had reached the floor scared the crap out of me. Even though Mr. Hollington was no where to be seen I still took off running toward his office. 

When I rounded the corner I could see Jacob and Cassie sitting at their desks as usual. Jacob was the first to look up, and I could tell that he looked surprised at my appearance. I must have looked a hot mess. "What's wrong?" He began walking toward me, but I just ran right past him.