Not A Chapter But Important So Please Read

***Author's Note***

I cannot believe how cruel some of you can be. Since the last chapter I have posted I have been recieving private messages from readers. I am not going to call names out, but I just want to let you know that not only am I upset, but I am also hurt. 

Don't get me wrong, there are several of the readers who have been nothing but sweethearts with thier support and comments. 

But I just want to let all of the readers know that it breaks my heart to say I may not finish this story due to how many people who have sent me messages.

Instead sending this message several times to all those who sent me one, I am just going to post this because I will only say it once. 

Heavy Love is not a fanfic. This is my baby. My story. The world I have created. This isn't Twilight. This isn't 50 Shades of Gray. This is HEAVY LOVE. Sarah is not Bella. Samuel is not Edward. Jacob is not Jacob from Twilight; he is Jacob of HEAVY LOVE. I do not write fanfics. 

As for those who have threatened me because I chose to make this a supernatural story; how dare you. If this story bothers you so much, please, I am begging you to stop reading. 

I understand that we all have our opinions, but there is such a thing as being tactful and tasteful. I love to hear what you all think of the story, even if it is negative. Instead of saying, "I can't believe you are making this into twilight! You are such a whore. I will come and murder you in your sleep. You f***ing b**ch!!!" You should say, "I'm not sure I really like the way this story is going. Please reconsider the route you have chosen."

I am a very nice person. A few of the readers felt like my first cast choice for Samuel just wasn't right. I listened. I debated. I researched. And I took their advice. I did not hold it to heart. I am not just going to turn down everyones thoughts. I actually read all of the comments and private messages that are sent. 

However, if I do choose to continue with HEAVY LOVE, it is a supernatural story. It was that way from the beginning. I already know how this story is going. I know how it will end. If I chose not  to incorporate supernatural beings into this story, then I would have to change the outline completely. 

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samuel is not a vampire. There are vampires in this story; however, he is not one of them. He is something completely different. HEAVY LOVE is not even halfway of being finished. There is still so much that has not been unvieled yet. 

But I hate to say it, for those who have threatened and point blank cussed me out, you might have just ruined this for those who actually love this story. 

I do not want to continue if I am being threatened by the choices I make. I enjoy writing. I love it. But my heart has been broken.